2010-11 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #16
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

12/25/08

87. Ryann Young adds interest in Columbia but drops interest in Wisconsin.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Auburn but drops interest in Notre Dame.

98. Abby Stainback plans on graduating early and starting college in the Spring of 2010.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2009, 07:06 PM   #17
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

1/1/09

9. Syracuse makes an offer to Kaitlyn Christian.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Maryland but drops interest in Stanford and UMass.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest to East Tennessee State and Rice but drops interest in Indiana and Miami (Ohio).
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 02:53 AM   #18
country flag gouci

1/10/09

21. Maria Mira adds interest in Georgia and Vanderbilt.

22. Millie Nichols adds interest in Wake Forest but drops interest in Northwestern and Yale.

27. Lacey Smyth adds interest in Arizona St., Colorado & Oregon.

29. Samantha Critser adds interest in Duke, Michigan, North Carolina, Northwestern & Yale but drops interest in Cal, Stanford, UCLA & USC.

36. Ariel Caldwell adds interest in Chicago and Yale but drops interest in Columbia.

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Alabama.

87. Ryann Young adds interest in Maryland and Virginia but drops interest in North Carolina and Princeton.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in San Diego but drops interest in East Tennessee St.

- Elena Najera Salas adds interest in Cornell and Yale.

Last edited by gouci : Jan 11th, 2009 at 06:24 AM.
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:18 AM   #19
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
1/10/09

21. Maria Mira adds interest in Georgia and Vanderbilt.

22. Millie Nichols adds interest in Wake Forest but drops interest in Northwestern and Yale.

27. Lacey Smyth adds interest in Arizona St., Colorado & Oregon.

29. Samantha Critser adds interest in Duke, Michigan, North Carolina, Northwestern & Yale but drops interest in Cal, Stanford, UCLA & USC.

36. Ariel Caldwell adds interest in Chicago and Yale but drops interest in Columbia.
Seems like Sam wants to get out of Cali!
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 07:24 AM   #20
country flag gouci

1/16/09

2. Kristie Ahn improved her WTA ranking from #447 to #446.

3. Christina Mchale improved her WTA ranking from #376 to #374.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch improved her WTA ranking from #1105 to #1098.

55. Haley Fournier adds interest in Charlotte.

- Connie Hsu improved her WTA ranking from #808 to #806.

- Tamaryn Hendler improved her WTA ranking from #337 to #300.

- Emily Gelber improved her WTA ranking from #1112 to #1108.

Last edited by gouci : Jan 16th, 2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #21
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Seems like Sam wants to get out of Cali!
Or she did the math and realized there are basically no scholarship spots in those schools. Unless California has someone transfer or removes someone off of scholarship, they will be unable to over a scholarship spot (they don't have any juniors on scholarship). USC is already booked with Lao committing in 2010. Stanford I believe will have one open spot (Burdette) unless they do some fancy footwork again. UCLA though could have two spots with Schnack and Wetmore.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #22
country flag form

form has disabled reputation
Re: 2010-2011 recruiting - high interest

I've heard of two other So Cal HS seniors who are 'delaying for a year to play the tour' before they commit. These girls may have others listed as 'of interest' but I hear they have actually decided to delay a year. Seems like there is a massive traffic jam trying to get to those four Pac schools.

Also, heard Haley Fournier (good game) is seeking an opportunity that will allow her to play soccer in the fall and tennis just in the spring.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 06:54 PM   #23
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
I've heard of two other So Cal HS seniors who are 'delaying for a year to play the tour' before they commit. These girls may have others listed as 'of interest' but I hear they have actually decided to delay a year. Seems like there is a massive traffic jam trying to get to those four Pac schools.

Also, heard Haley Fournier (good game) is seeking an opportunity that will allow her to play soccer in the fall and tennis just in the spring.
I think Cal might not recruit a third player for 09-10, so that they can recruit in 10-11.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:33 PM   #24
country flag gouci

1/22/09

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Texas but drops high interest in Vanderbilt.

- Nicole Koehly breaks into the top 100 and has an interest in Ohio State and Pepperdine.
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #25
country flag gouci

1/29/09

49. Michelle Kedzierski adds interest in Yale.

63. Rachael Hart adds interest in Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech.

87. Ryann Young adds interest in Rice but drops interest in William & Mary.

- Jennifer Cornea breaks into top 100 and has interest in Cal Poly, Pepperdine, Stanford, UCLA, UCSD, USC
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:24 AM   #26
country flag gouci

2/5/09

1. Gabriela Paz improved her WTA ranking from #390 to #287.

2. Kristie Ahn improved her WTA ranking from #446 to #444.

10. Alexandra Anghelescu improved her WTA ranking from #983 to #960.

22. Millie Nichols adds interest in Clemson and Texas but drops interest in Arizona St. and high interest in Ohio St.

34. Khristina Blajkevitch improved her WTA ranking from #1098 to #1097.

72. Alexus Coats adds interest in Alabama, Penn St., Syracuse, and Ohio St. but drops high interest in LSU.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in UMass.

- Connie Hsu improved her WTA ranking from #806 to #804.

- Tamaryn Hendler improved her WTA ranking from #300 to #298.

- Noppawan Lertcheewakarn improved her WTA ranking from #356 to #352.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 6th, 2009 at 04:39 AM.
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #27
country flag gouci

2/12/09

72. Alexus Coats adds interest in LSU and Pepperdine but drops high interest in Alabama, Ohio St. and Syracuse.

93. Gabrielle Clark adds interest in Boston Univ. but drops interest in Syracuse.

- Elena Najera Salas adds interest in Dartmouth and North Carolina but drops interest in Georgia Tech and USC.

- Nicole Koehly adds interest in Loyola Marymount.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 12th, 2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 03:16 AM   #28
country flag gouci

2/19/09

9. Kaitlyn Christian no longer has an offer from Syracuse.

22. Millie Nichols no longer has an offer from Syracuse.

41. Auburn gets verbal from 5 star Julia Courter.

55. Haley Fournier adds interest in Tulsa and UNC Greensboro.

78. Whitney Wofford adds interest in Auburn, Illinois, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Virginia.

95. Mara Schmidt adds interest in Miami but drops interest in Rice, San Diego and UC Irvine.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 20th, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:36 AM   #29
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/19/09

9. Kaitlyn Christian no longer has an offer from Syracuse.

and Obama is running for Govenor of North Dakota?
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #30
country flag gouci

If you look at the player profile, next to the Interest Level column is a column titled "Offer?." It allows a recruit to indicate if the school of interest has made a scholarship offer to her. Last week for Kaitlyn Christian under the Offer column it said "Yes" for Syracuse and now it says "No."