Nicole Vaidisova Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2008, 05:33 AM   #1
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole Vaidisova Cheering Thread!

Good luck Nicole!

*can't believe no one else started this

Czech tennis ace Nicole Vaidisova is looking to turn over a new leaf (and show off a hot new outfit!) in Auckland after "a year of transition" in which the former top-10's (and future number 1) ranking took a dive.

Vaidisova, 19, was on Tuesday the first of the big names to arrive for the WTA Tour season-opening ASB Classic, which begins on Monday.

She will be the $US220,000 ($NZ386,000) tournament's sixth seed.

The winner of six WTA titles and once the world No 7, Vaidisova saw her ranking fall over the past year from 12th to 41st on the back of a nagging wrist injury Radek

"I took some time off and did a lot of rehab and I feel as well as I can be," she said.

"I worked hard in the off season, so my goal is just to get back to where I was at the start of this year [maybe a new boyfriend?]."

After making the quarterfinals at Wimbledon for the second time in July, Vaidisova's results fell away with five first-round and two second-round exits over the remainder of 2008 - which, well sucks.

She didn't want to give reasons or make excuses for her poor run - but we can all guess why

"I don't think everybody can play well all the time," She said.

"It was just a year for me of transition, a lot changes , and it took a toll. I'm just ready for next year."

Vaidisova is making her first appearance in the Classic and had "heard it's a fun tournament". (then promise to return hun!)

But it was also important to get a good start to the year and to have a solid build-up to the Australian Open later in the month, and a chance to see the one, the only kittyking

Source: http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-news/vaidis...lassic-2431807
(a tiny bit of editing)
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:58 PM   #2
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Vaidisova Cheering Thread!

Nicole GOOD LUCK!!! POJDMEEEEE!!!!
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:59 PM   #3
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole Vaidisova arrived in Auckland video

http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-news/srebot...-2431734/video

she looks in a great shape and she looks so stunning and fit
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:51 PM   #4
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see the video. I can only imagine though. haha
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag Wozzy4life

Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all

The first of top seeds arriving... what a joke, Wozniak was already there.

Anyway, good luck to Vaidisova.
Wozzy4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 10:31 PM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole, Nicole!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM   #7
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Nikki!Have fun in New Zealand!Find your tennis!!
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 11:13 AM   #8
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merseykmight View Post
Good luck Nikki!Have fun in New Zealand!Find your tennis!!
She will
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 09:19 PM   #9
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she will take the title!
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:04 AM   #10
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

Nicole!!Come on,come on!!!
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:19 AM   #11
country flag Lunams

Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all

Compare with other seeds,it's not a good draw having Caro in QF potentially.
Good luck,Nicole!!

come back please!!

Azarenka Caro - Malou Dokic 彭帅 Shuai Peng ALG
Lunams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote