Does Ana Ivanovic look better On or Off court? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 09:22 AM   #1
country flag rolandd

rolandd is an unknown quantity at this point
Does Ana Ivanovic look better On or Off court?

Ana Ivanovic is easily my favorite ladies' Tennis player right now. She is an amazing player (Early exit in Wimbledon is a bit unfortunate) and is just getting better. Moreover, she also has some sex appeal. But where does she look better, on court or off court? I want to see where Tennis fans actually think Ana Ivanovic looks better, so I made an easy poll about that. So, is it in the Tennis uniform, or not?
rolandd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #2
country flag waterlily_021989

waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of waterlily_021989 has much to be proud of
Re: Does Ana Ivanovic look better On or Off court?

I think she looks much better on court,she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any make-up,she has great skin and always looks good during her matches.
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #3
country flag rolandd

rolandd is an unknown quantity at this point

She is definitely a beautiful looking woman...naturally, without extras. Still, some of her "posing" pictures show her in a different light...also with extreme sex appeal.
rolandd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM   #4
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

She looks great on court and off the court...she is a gorgeous young lady.
Although I don´t like her make up sometimes in the photoshoots she always looks good

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM   #5
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

And Welcome here Rolandd

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 04:59 PM   #6
¡Davai!

By the way welcome here Rolandd

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jul 7th, 2008, 03:36 PM   #7
country flag jcbcooluk

jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice jcbcooluk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlily_021989 View Post
I think she looks much better on court,she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any make-up,she has great skin and always looks good during her matches.
Totally agree, without make-up she is far more beautiful which is why on court is my pick. Not taking anything away from her off court though, still damn good looking
jcbcooluk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #8
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

On court!
That's where she belongs.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #9
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Both
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #10
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

She's a Belgrade's babe! Of course she looks great both on and off the court!
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 08:14 PM   #11
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

She has always looked good on court---maybe a little better this year---but she has improved more than just a little off-court. World class beauty.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 09:49 PM   #12
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

On the court definitely, so natural
But really nice off it too :P
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote