Where is Bethanie?? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 08:22 PM   #31
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of
Re: Where is Bethanie??

I'm going crazy. Why is there no Live score?

If Beth wins this match it will *almost* make up for Massa losing the F1 title. If she loses, then my day of sport totally sucks.
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM   #32
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Beth lost 4/6 6/4 6/1 . Oh well, it was still one heck of a tourney for her. She made her first ever wta final after being out for 2 months due to a hip injury.

Good Luck in 2009 Beth!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM   #33
country flag Indytennis

Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future

AWE- sounds like Bethanie came close to serving the match out, but still a great week and something VERY positive to build on for the beginning of next year!!

TennisTipping: 2011 Australian Open Singles Semi-finalist
Indytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:39 PM   #34
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

It's a shame she lost, but expected really. First final, career high ranking and an awesome end to an awesome season. Roll on Aussie Open!!!!
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #35
country flag sandv1

sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold sandv1 is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap! I haven't been keeping close tabs since it's "post season" (at least as far as I've been concerned of late), but she's in the top 40 _ALREADY_? I wouldn't have figured that happening for the better part of another year.

VERY impressive! (I may have to break down and bug her with a "Hello and Congrats" on Facebook... ;-)

Next year is looking like a strong one for the tour already.
sandv1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #36
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Where is Bethanie??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandv1 View Post
Holy crap! I haven't been keeping close tabs since it's "post season" (at least as far as I've been concerned of late), but she's in the top 40 _ALREADY_? I wouldn't have figured that happening for the better part of another year.

VERY impressive! (I may have to break down and bug her with a "Hello and Congrats" on Facebook... ;-)

Next year is looking like a strong one for the tour already.
Yeah. Its even more amazing since she only played 1 tourney post US Open due to her injury .

Good Luck in 09 Beth!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Dec 31st, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #37
country flag Indytennis

Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future Indytennis has a brilliant future

Anyone have any news on our girl...I didnt see her on any entry list for any of the four tournaments prior to the Aussie Open.

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #38
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indytennis View Post
Anyone have any news on our girl...I didnt see her on any entry list for any of the four tournaments prior to the Aussie Open.
She is taking time off to enjoy married life

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #39
country flag Indytennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
I didnt know she got married- well Congrats to her!!!

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM   #40
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

she's married??
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 01:50 AM   #41
country flag Indytennis

Quote:
Do you have any report or article about her getting married?? I cant find anything online saying she got married.

Old Dec 30th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #42
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

It's mentioned in this thread

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=362991

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #43
country flag Indytennis

Quote:
Thanks Tennis-Chick!