Eden Silva - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:28 PM   #1
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Eden Silva

Eden has done really well this year making the U-12 national final. She is currently in the quarterfinal at the Eddie Herr International U-12.
b. March 14, 1996

1: d. Valeria Yablokova RUS 60 60
2: d. Dahye Kim KOR 64 64
3: d. Manae Miva JPN 61 63
4: d. Jasmin Jebawy GER 64 61
QF: vs. Ksenia Laskutova RUS

Keep it up Eden!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Eden Silva

Nice results, anyone know much about her?
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM   #3

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Nice results, anyone know much about her?
I think she's a more defensive player, even for her age. There used to be a picture of her on the internet but I can't find it. She's small (obviously) with long black hair. That's about all I know.

Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:33 PM   #4

Eden lost 16 60 63 to Laskutova! Great tournament though Eden! Laskutova is obviously tough. At least you won a set!

Old Dec 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #5
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light

I saw her play at the Tennis Europe 14 & under event this summer in Bournemouth. She reached the final there, losing to Caitlin Hindmarsh 6-4, 1-6, 1-6 in the final. Officially from Essex, but I've not seen her yet representing us in any of the county team events.
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepastures View Post
I saw her play at the Tennis Europe 14 & under event this summer in Bournemouth. She reached the final there, losing to Caitlin Hindmarsh 6-4, 1-6, 1-6 in the final. Officially from Essex, but I've not seen her yet representing us in any of the county team events.
How does she play? I know it's hard to say at such a young age but if you could just give a mini report that would be much appreciated.

Old Dec 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #7

Eden is playing the Jr. Orange Bowl this week in the U12 division. In the first round she faces Gloria Liang of Canada. Good luck Eden!

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #8

Eden won her first round match 61 62! She faces Francoise Abanda next. Good luck Eden!

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:55 PM   #9

Eden lost 61 76(4)! I'm not too surprised as Abanda is highly touted in Canada. Still good effort Eden!

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:41 PM   #10
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Another young player coming through. It's too soon to say how she will do but good luck Eden

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:57 PM   #11
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to her in the futre. I'll follow her results with interest

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #12
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

We can't keep putting these young players on the board without seeing some real results first. If we create a thread for every potential junior, there would be thousands of theme. We need to wait and see when they reach the senior level, or win a junior slam before we start new threads on these junior players.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mforensic View Post
We can't keep putting these young players on the board without seeing some real results first. If we create a thread for every potential junior, there would be thousands of theme. We need to wait and see when they reach the senior level, or win a junior slam before we start new threads on these junior players.
I understand what you're saying but I can't help but be optimistic and get a bit carried away at times. I promise I won't make another thread for an upcoming junior unless they do something to merit it.

Anyways, Eden won her first round at Teen Tennis in Bolton 63 60 against her Polish opponent. She faces the Estonian 9th seed in the next round. Good luck Eden!

Old Jan 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #14
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Without sounding harsh, why is it anyones decision wheter such threads are needed? I think its nice that people are willing to post info on players we may not neccessarily hear of so that we can follow their progress as fellow Brit fans and see how the progress?

And its always great to look back on too, so sorry to be rude, but just ignore the thread

Good look Eden. Ur name is soo crazy you have got to be a star

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 05:48 PM   #15

Eden lost 60 62! She just has to get used to playing at this level. She's improved alot in the last 6 months though which is a good sign!