What Does Vania need To Do. (???) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2008, 09:10 AM   #1
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute
What Does Vania need To Do. (???)

what should she try to get to the next level.

do you feel like her single career is what it should be. ((???)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM   #2
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Does Vania need To Do. (???)

I feel she needs to just try and be more aggressive. I know it's gonna be so hard for such a small girl like Vania to compete with the big guns, but she just has to go for it more. Her game is very solid, but it's time to bring it to the next level.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 05:51 PM   #3
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

I'm no expert...but I saw an article where the U.S. Fed Cup Coach said Vania needs to stop trying to play a big girl game because she is a little girl.
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #4
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Vania played in USTA Wildcard event to get into Australian Open Main Draw but lost to 16 yr old Christina McHale. Dang.
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM   #5
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to keep on fighting like she did yesterday!

Well, Vania is playing in Brisbane this week. Yesterday she won her 1st rd Q match by the score of 2/6 7/5 7/5 . She fought amazingly hard and was down 2-5 and a break in the 3rd before mounting her comebacks .
She plays SESIL later today ... GOOD LUCK VANIA!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Jan 3rd, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 04:44 PM   #6
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

She wasted a MP on 2-6 4-5...

Great comeback Vania...good luck against Sesil..

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 04:51 PM   #7
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
I'm no expert...but I saw an article where the U.S. Fed Cup Coach said Vania needs to stop trying to play a big girl game because she is a little girl.
I'm pretty sure I heard the same thing, except it was on TV when they televised her Wimbledon match against Anne Keothovang. One of the commentators said something along those lines.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 02:52 AM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Vania is off to the Aussie Open qualis. Hopefully she can qualify and get a good draw in the md
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #9
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
I'm no expert either, but that's as pretentious a comment as i've heard from a coach, WTH zit meant to mean It's fine to say that stuff to some inner circle, but the general public and ordinary tennis fans won't don't have a clue what on erf he's on about, innit.