**Indire Akiki Chearing Thread** - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM   #31
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: **Indire Akiki Chearing Thread**

Indire beat Cutura 61 62. She plays Mezak next!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM   #32
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

and she lost 6-2 6-2 against mezak
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #33
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Indire is back in action this week, after an almost two-month absence. She's playing a $10K in Mexico. She won her R1 match, beating Polina Pekhova (BLR; never heard of her) 62 36 62. With that win, she'll move up from 695 to ~670-675.

In R2 she plays the #3 seed, Melisa Miranda-Otarola (CHI; #532; career-high #459). If Indire wins, she'll move up to ~655.
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 06:07 AM   #34
country flag networthy

Indire is playing in this week's $10K in Mexico. In R1 she beat the #7 seed, Erika CLARKE-MAGANA (MEX, #601, career-high #483), 61 46 64.

In R2 she plays 20-y.o. Nadia ABDALA (MEX, unranked, career-high #939). This is definitely winnable for Indire. If she wins, and with the points she got last week, she'll move up to ~615, a big jump from her current ranking of 667.

Good luck to her.
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #35
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, yesterday she was leaing 61 41 but then the judge was a bit erratic. And Indire lost her nervs, she was even losing a break in third but managed to win last few games without losing a point. Ajmo Indire!
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 07:04 PM   #36
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
Yup, yesterday she was leaing 61 41 but then the judge was a bit erratic. And Indire lost her nervs, she was even losing a break in third but managed to win last few games without losing a point.
Thanks for the update, but how did you know this? Can a $10K possibly have live scoring? You're not in Mexico, are you?!
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #37
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Thanks for the update, but how did you know this? Can a $10K possibly have live scoring? You're not in Mexico, are you?!
I have may sources. No, I am not in Mexico. To bad Indire lost yesterday 64 26 26.
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #38
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying Boca Raton, 1st round

Indire Akiki (CRO) vs. Petra Padalikova (CZE)

Good luck!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #39
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

I got to see Akiki play a little bit today and really liked watching her! She is not very tall, but moves well and has a surprisingly fast serve for someone of her height! Great scrambler, gets to almost everything, but overall, I'd say that her game is really mostly adapted for clay courts. She is definitely a tough little cookie though!!! Hope she qualifies!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #40
country flag networthy

Did anyone else notice that Indire won both the singles and doubles titles in last week´s $10k in Mostar? In the singles final she demolished the #7 seed Martina CACIOTTI 60 61.

It`s a very minor tournament obviously but Indire desperately needed a confidence boost. She hadn`t won a MD match since last November(!) and her ranking has been dropping fast in recent weeks. Hopefully this will recharge her confidence.
Old May 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #41
ajmo!

we have noticed. congrats indire
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #42
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

she in velenje this week. and already came to the quaterfinals. week before she lost in the semifinals in vinkovci. hope she is back in the good form
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #43
ajmo!

keep going girl
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #44
country flag networthy

Indire is making a nice move up the rankings. After Vinkovci she went from #711 to #662. After Velenje and Maribor she'll move up to ~595.

Good luck to her in her next tournament.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #45
country flag networthy

No posts on this thread since last September

Anyway, Indire is playing in this week's $10K in Wiesbaden. In R1 she beat the #6 seed, Lena-Marie HOFMANN 60 36 76(3).

In R2 she plays Polina VINOGRADOVA, a 16-yo ranked 882.

Indire has a hard time following up on her wins so I'm not expecting much. Still, nothing but good luck to her.