** Videos and Photos ** - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #151
country flag Brengle_Nation
If you got it, flaunt it.

Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all Brengle_Nation is a name known to all
Re: ** Videos and Photos **

Apparently Alize and others had a track day with Audi cars whilst in Linz. Does anyone have any photos? There is only one on wtatour.com.
Brengle_Nation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 06:07 AM   #152
country flag McPie
In the Summertime

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

hmm....nice.

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #153
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

Hi all. I have two little pictures of Alizé in Wimbledon: http://fotoplaza.tennisforum.be/?dir=Cornet%20Aliz%E9
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM   #154
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Alize was in the french tv show stade2. I'm pissed cause I arrived at the end and just had time to see alize face
she was really pretty

I 'll post the vid once it will be online on the tv channel

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #155
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt find the video on the tv channel but in a website,thanks to the creator to put it online

here's some caps of alize

go thereto download the videohttp://forum.aceboard.net/422-6184-7....htm#id1121024

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #156
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #157
country flag améliemomo

you're welcome

for those who want to know what she said, alize talk about her accession to the top20,her feelings during roland garros,she said she had some troubles against dulko in 2nd round cause she felt some pressure being in front of her home crowd.All watching her...
she was asked about andy roddick, if she was still in love with him, come on guys she was 13 or 14 when she said that she loves him!
and then was asked about her ambitions, hopes for 2009, she said she wants to enter into the top10 but knows how its difficult even if its "only" 6 places up,she knows she has many points to win before reach it but will be ready to do her best.

that's all folks!

Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:38 PM   #158
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks AmelieMomo!!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:04 PM   #159
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
I didnt find the video on the tv channel but in a website,thanks to the creator to put it online

here's some caps of alize

go thereto download the videohttp://forum.aceboard.net/422-6184-7....htm#id1121024
hmm...VERY cute
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM   #160
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #161
country flag améliemomo

I was searching for alize vids on youtube and found some new one

New Heaven 2008 quarter final vs Hantuchova(end of match)http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DNksVxAcGXk

New Heaven 2008 Semi finale vs Wozniackihttp://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DNksVx...eature=related

nice point from alize even if she lost that match, we can see how hard she fought despite her apparent tiredness.She was leading by 2 break in that second set and then collapsed but it was a tight match.Alize wasnt that lucide cause she was playing too often on the best wozniacki shot ; her backhand.Her weakest is the forehand or the direction changes.She's tall so that tactic may pay.But great tournament from alize.
I hope she'll work hard on her fitness and technique to spend less energie and time on the court.
I love her forehand,so much spin

Last edited by améliemomo : Dec 14th, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #162
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

the 2 videos are the same

thanks anyway
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #163
country flag améliemomo

OH sorry!here is the linkhttp://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=gcLY-v...eature=related
she looked so happy after wining the match point

Old Dec 17th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #164
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Yay!

thank you
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #165
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

found in flickr.com