Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:17 PM   #46
country flag illusyve
I'll Hold My Breath

illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Kick ass Juju, then come out of retirement

chakvetadze | hantuchova | henin | jankovic | safina djokovic | gasquet | hewitt | kohlschreiber | safin

suicide rogers cup 2011 champ.

illusyve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #47
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

HENIN will not return, she doesn't even play tennis anymore, she said in an interview that she has no time for tennis at all and that her knee is hurting like hell.
youizahoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #48
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ I must say I sorta agree with the pessimism
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #49
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire Sylar View Post
HENIN will not return, she doesn't even play tennis anymore, she said in an interview that she has no time for tennis at all and that her knee is hurting like hell.
She also said she was going to start playing again after her knee surgery... which she had a few weeks ago
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #50
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she stays away from the tour

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:16 AM   #51
country flag youizahoe
12 and countin'

youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute youizahoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
She also said she was going to start playing again after her knee surgery... which she had a few weeks ago
Nope she did not say that. The interview on the french broadcaster RTBF was like;

I'm finishing my secundairy school, then I'm having surgery, then I'm going to the university and focus on my charity and tennis clinic. I have no time what so ever, to stage a comeback.

It was on the whole Belgian news. Unless she lied, which I doubt she did, she will stage a comeback.
youizahoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #52
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope she did not say that. The interview on the french broadcaster RTBF was like;

I'm finishing my secundairy school, then I'm having surgery, then I'm going to the university and focus on my charity and tennis clinic. I have no time what so ever, to stage a comeback.

It was on the whole Belgian news. Unless she lied, which I doubt she did, she will stage a comeback.
I never said a comeback, I just meant playing in general. From her diary last month:

'As you can see, I don't have time to be bored! Many people ask me if I still do a lot of sports. Unfortunately, the answer is no. My knee still bothers me, and in a few days I'll have surgery done on it. I'm impatient, and can’t wait to recover from the operation to do sports again.'
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #53
country flag Junex

Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If we are talking about playing tennis in general, then she does/will , since she is gonna be conducting tennis clinic after her surgery...therefore she will start playing again!

A comeback may be ruled out for the moment but who knows, everybody is entitled to chance their mind!!!!!

and her is me wishing to all the stars that please.... JUSTINE COMEBACK!!!!! tennis is just not exciting for me without you!!!!!!

Sesil "the thunder" Karatantcheva
Vaidisova-Azarenka-Pavlyuchenkova-A&U Radwanska-Wozniacki-Cornet
Junex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:14 AM   #54
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Enna will rise again
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #55
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zébulon View Post
I thought Henin was about to have her knee operated.

Yes, and we all know she would have won the next 5 slams if it wasn't for her injury. I'm serious ...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:31 AM   #56
country flag nashi

nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light

I think he will back
nashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 05:28 AM   #57
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashi View Post
I think he will back
Even though Justine is still pre-op, she prefers to be called a "she".
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 07:35 AM   #58
country flag nashi

nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light nashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Even though Justine is still pre-op, she prefers to be called a "she".
Thank you
nashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 08:11 AM   #59
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

What justine actually said was that she wouldnt return to the Tour full time. She didnt rule out a comeback for a specific tournament, it will just never be a full return.
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #60
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'DAM View Post
Henin will play for fun so dont think she will care if she wins...
Errr, Justine always wants to win.

I surely hope she will play the exhibition match and nothing comes in between!

Ju! Allez!