Does Sania have an official website? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Does Sania have an official website?

Hi all,

I was wondering if Sania has an official website.If anybody knows about it could you please post a link here? Thanks in advance

Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:49 AM   #2
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
as far as i know NO...

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #3
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
i think no....

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag gaurav1

gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice gaurav1 is just really nice
she doesnt have an official site but she writes a lot of articles....you can find them at:
http://in.sports.yahoo.com/tennis/saniacolumns.html
gaurav1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #5
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
thank you!!

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #6
country flag saniarulz

saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts saniarulz is infamous around these parts
Re: Does Sania have an official website?

its gng to be launced soon
saniarulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM   #7
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold

During Dec-Jan i read that its gonna be launched soon but then due to some controversies i feel it was put on hold,and currently sania is writing articles for a leading newspaper in India named "The Times Of India" and recently she is frequent with them.

This yahoo columns are not active.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #8
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

official sites suit them who have a clear cut vision & who can make their objectives very clear. in general famous indians dont go after that bcoz they think someting, say something else & do quite opposite.
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #9
country flag sharique

sharique is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniapower View Post
official sites suit them who have a clear cut vision & who can make their objectives very clear. in general famous indians dont go after that bcoz they think someting, say something else & do quite opposite.
Indians have forget their values.
sharique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #10
country flag robb01

robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of

Indian tennis players don't usually own websites...i guess they don't know how to make one....with tennis in their mind all the time IMO
robb01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:57 PM   #11
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb01 View Post
Indian tennis players don't usually own websites...i guess they don't know how to make one....with tennis in their mind all the time IMO
well actually here the trend of connecting through fans via websites never popped of anyone's mind until the arrival of Sania,it is now reqd for her to have one.It is now everyone loves tennis and follows it too..
Though the uberoi sisters (Shikha And Neha Uberoi) have launched their website
www.uberoisisters.com

Its a step forward.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #12
country flag Mightymirza

yeah now next step for them would be to win some matches and update this website

Old Nov 19th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #13
country flag saniapower

saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold saniapower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
yeah now next step for them would be to win some matches and update this website
A person can have a website whether she is a tennis player or not. Uberoi sisters dont need to win matches to update it. Its a positive thing i liked the idea. But there is some serious problem for Sania Mirza having one, not worthy of mention again & again. Anyway now indian tennis players also have own website.

Sportsters like Saina Nehwal, Tania Sachdev & others they can go for it.
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:36 AM   #14
country flag rocksania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
ya they need to win it badly,shikha dint played last year due to asthma problem,and so her ranking has dipped big time somewhere arnd 700+,once she ws india's 2nd best player,hope she gets back to her position soon,as even sunitha has started to dip in ranking.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #15
country flag saniapower

Sikha lost 1st round in Kolkata(Salt lake Stadium) but Rao advanced. Its qite a big one 50 K ITF event. i dont think Sikha has that potential to win a match & improve her ranking now. She can only go backward.