irish tennis - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2008, 10:53 PM   #91
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

yeah well we really dont need anymore good male athletes here. We have a severe shortage of top Irish females at any sport since Sonia retired from running.

But it will be good if Barry or Morrissey do well in tennis like Top 100 would be good enough for me

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM   #92
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

10K Vinaros, Spain - Clay (1st Dec.)

Madill - 85 alt

10K Benicarlo, Spain - Clay (8th Dec.)

Madill - 191 alt
Bowtell - 199 alt
Levova - 211 alt

I really think they should try and travel a bit more, European tournaments always have tons of entrants.

For example there is a 10k in Havana (1st Dec) with a qualifying draw of 64 and no alternates on entry list.
Then another 10k in Havana the next week with a small entry list. I suppose the travelling is a bit much but our Male players are always all over the world but the girls stay in western europe.
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #93
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
10K Vinaros, Spain - Clay (1st Dec.)

Madill - 85 alt

10K Benicarlo, Spain - Clay (8th Dec.)

Madill - 191 alt
Bowtell - 199 alt
Levova - 211 alt

I really think they should try and travel a bit more, European tournaments always have tons of entrants.

For example there is a 10k in Havana (1st Dec) with a qualifying draw of 64 and no alternates on entry list.
Then another 10k in Havana the next week with a small entry list. I suppose the travelling is a bit much but our Male players are always all over the world but the girls stay in western europe.
Yeah there is always byes in South American tournaments, it would be good for them if they travelled. Seems weird that Madill is only one listed on the first tournament.

Sinead Lohan is in the quaterfinals of the U14 tournament in Norway

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #94
*Sesil*

Go Sinead
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 12:42 PM   #95
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Yeah and even better Sinead is in the semi finals and she is playing against Alice Keddie from Great Britain So I really hope she wins, keep our fingers crossed.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:46 PM   #96
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Great news, Sinead Lohan is in the final in Norway!
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 01:38 AM   #97
*Sesil*

woo Go Sinead

Madill has moved up to 72 on alt. List
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM   #98
country flag polly

Sam Barry is in the final again for the second straight week in Indonesia
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:48 AM   #99

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Did Lohan win in Norway?! Everytime I opened up the page it doesn't work. I know she won the doubles though

Well done Barry

Come back soon Tati
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 04:17 PM   #100
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

Sinead beat Grace Dixon 6-2 6-3. She and Grace were also doubles partners and won the doubles.
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by orka_irl View Post
Sinead beat Grace Dixon 6-2 6-3. She and Grace were also doubles partners and won the doubles.
Thanks

Come back soon Tati
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 11:06 PM   #102
*Sesil*

well done Sinead
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #103
country flag polly

Thats great news for Irish tennis, I am really delighted. Especially for Sinead, we really need some one like her. I was just wondering is she the first Irish player ever to win an under 14 event.
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #104

Levova has withdrawn from both the Spanish $10ks and the 25k in the Czech Rep. Looks like it is the end of her international season.

Come back soon Tati
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 03:55 PM   #105
*Sesil*

Wonderful

Hopefully she will be register IRL soon.