is here someone with Prince-Albert-Piercing experience? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 12:03 AM   #46
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is here someone with Prince-Albert-Piercing experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsfan View Post
Okay, somebody who actualy has a Prince Albert finally needed to save this question and give a real answer.

I am a happily married, heterosexual man, father of 2, with a wonderful and sexy wife. 3 years ago, my wife pierced her nipples as a Christmas present to me. I know it was very painful for her, but she was very happy she did it, and it is very sexy for both of us. Ever since, I had been considering a Prince Albert.

This year, I got the piercing done right before Valentine's Day. It was a complete surprise to my wife when I came home and showed it to her.

It was not very painful at all. It healed extremely quickly. And I have never regretted it for a minute.

As for experience, well, honestly, it does nothing for me sexually. But it does give me a little ego boost because I know how much it turns my wife on. As for her experience, well let's just say, ir drives her wild. She absolutely loves it. She couldn't leave it alone. WE wound up having sex after only three days (using condoms to keep the piercing clean). And although my piercer said it may not feel comfortable to have sex for as much as 4 weeks, I was fine with it, except initial insertion was a little uncomfortable.

I have had it now for 9 months, and I would never think twice about taking it out. But the nice thing is that is always an option with a piercing.

I highly recommend it. My wife thinks it is the sexiest thing in the world, and after 15 years of marriage, she thinks my penis is like a new favorite play toy. And when she tells her friends about it, they are both jealous and intrigued. Several of them are trying to talk their husbands into doing it. And that's another ego boost. To know that all these other women are jealous of my wife because of my penis.

So, in short, it didn't hurt; it healed fast; you do not have to be circumsized to do it, although it will stay cleaner and heal faster if you are; it does add to sexual satisfaction for women; it does give you a nice ego boost to know that the family jewels have some jewlery of their own. I would say, do it. And don't look back. I sincerely doubt you will regret it.

And for the gentleman whose boyfriend had one, I find that curious, because my wife enjoys anal sex, and she absolutely loved the extra sensation she got from the piercing during anal intercourse.

Maybe he just didn't do a good job of keeping it clean. The jewelry and the area around it will tend to accumulate small amounts of urine and smell bad if you don't keep it clean, and that could be a big turn-off. But it doesn't take much to keep it nice and clean.

Your first post!
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #47
country flag thecatsfan

thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice thecatsfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDF View Post
So you've made an account on a tennis forum, and your first post is a lengthy one about the pros of a Prince Albert piercing.

Right. ;/
Somebody had to do it. I stumbled on this thread and this forum completely by accident when searching for recommendations on a Prince Albert's wand - a special type of jewelry for Prince Albert piercings. But after I read the thread, I was aghast that there were 3 pages of responses that did absolute nothing to help answer this poor guy's question.

The original poster asked specifically for answers from someone who actually has had a Prince Albert piercing. What he got was 3 pages of responses from people who do not have one - but seem to have far too strong an opinion on why he should not get one.

So frankly, I couldn't not post on the thread. Trust me. I had no interest in posting on a Tennis Forum, but I hate to see closed-minded people talk someone out of something potentially exciting with misinformation and uninformed opinions.

So, yes. I joined a Tennis forum just to answer this one question about a Prince Albert piercing. Is that so terrible?
thecatsfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #48
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ thecatsfan.

If i see a gay man with piercing, i would seriously vomit! lol i really hate looking at it nor touching it haha
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote