Cara Black Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #271
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cara Black Thread

New pictures of Cara and Liezel (and also Leander and Jamie) from the US Open available on the site

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 08:33 AM   #272
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed doubles final: Black/Paes vs Huber/Murray

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM   #273
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Cara and Paes win against Liezel Huber/Jamie Murray 7-6 6-4

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #274
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Cara/Leander!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:50 PM   #275
country flag stefi62

Well done guys!

(the last time Cara win the Mixed, she won the ladies doubles as well.... just an idea....)

Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #276
country flag stefi62

Semifinals of Ladies doubles: Black/Huber def Medina/Ruano 6-1 6-4

Second final in three days for both girls! Go Cara and Liezel!

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #277
country flag stefi62

Cara winner of ladies doubles too, with Liezel!

What a great US Open!

Old Oct 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM   #278
country flag stefi62

New contest on www.blackandhuber.com

Lots of great prizes to celebrate Cara and Liezel's great year! Come and enter the game!

Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM   #279
country flag stefi62

New blog entry:

"Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not blogged for such a long time. Anyway I wanted to tell you all a little bit about the last few months which have been very exciting.

I will start with the Olympics in Beijing which was just amazing. Unfortunately there was noone for me to play doubles with from Zimbabwe but I was very lucky to receive a wildcard from the ITF in the singles event... "

The rest on www.blackandhuber.com

Old Nov 10th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #280
country flag stefi62

Cara in 2008

10 victories in Ladies doubles with Liezel Huber:
Slam: US Open
YEC in Doha
Tier I: Berlin, Montreal
Tier II: Antwerp, Dubai, Eastbourne, Stanford, Zurich
Tier III: Birmingham

1 victory in Mixed doubles with Leander Paes:
Slam: US Open

Participated the Olympics Games in Singles, lost first round 3-6 / 3-6 to World number one Jelena Jankovic

Lead the race to the Championships from March 2008, and qualified with over 3000 points more than the second team, and eventually won the tournament

Remained World number one in doubles the whole year, enters her 89th cumulated week (71st in a row).

Well, not a bad year if you ask me.... well done Cara!

Old Nov 13th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #281
country flag stefi62

A surprise for the fans on the first page of the site.

Old Jan 4th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #282
country flag stefi62

A new blog entry available on the site, from Brisbane.
www.blackandhuber.com

And next week, Cara enters her 97th week as World Number One! Soon, she will join the 4 only players over 100 weeks: Navratilova 237, Zvereva 124, Raymond 117, Sanchez Vicario 111 !

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 08:30 AM   #283
wolfgang

wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future

A few shots of Cara on the practice court I took today.

wolfgang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 11:40 AM   #284
country flag stefi62

Thanks Craig, great pics as usual!!!

Cara and Liezel def Kleybanova/Chakvetadze 6-2 6-3
Next round: Gallovits/Parra Santonja

In mixed doubles, Cara and Leander are seeds 1 and play first round vs Groenefeld/Zimonjic. I love a match number 1 woman vs number 1 man

Old Jan 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM   #285
wolfgang

wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future wolfgang has a brilliant future

A few pics I took of Cara yesterday - two on the practice court, two during her doubles match.

wolfgang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote