Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:20 AM   #16
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

basically is what she said in her website!(the article in tennis news i mean)
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2008, 07:30 PM   #17
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merda2004 View Post
basically is what she said in her website!(the article in tennis news i mean)
Yes. it says that she is happy to play some more tournaments before the end of the year, and it talks about her upcoming tournaments in Slovakia and Poland. She talks about how she will not quit, and next year will be a great year for her. She sees improvement in her game in practice(maybe she will use it against Flipkens tomorrow).

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #18
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

on monday, the entry lists for aucklandwta and brisbane wta will be out. i am expecting to see the goddess on the auckland list, as she will probably get a wc if her rank is not high enough to get a md direct entry there. if she asks for a wc, she will definetely get it, since she won 2 singles titles there.

Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:09 AM   #19
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
on monday, the entry lists for aucklandwta and brisbane wta will be out. i am expecting to see the goddess on the auckland list, as she will probably get a wc if her rank is not high enough to get a md direct entry there. if she asks for a wc, she will definetely get it, since she won 2 singles titles there.
Fingers crossed then
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #20
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope so
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM   #21

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Dorien, I love the pic in your signature
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM   #22
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
Dorien, I love the pic in your signature
Thanks
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #23
country flag hellas719

yeah. i love it 2.

Old Nov 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #24
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Thanks again
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM   #25
country flag hellas719

http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/in...ntry1052990715 - her thread on greeksoccer.com. they hate her

Old Dec 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/in...ntry1052990715 - her thread on greeksoccer.com. they hate her
It's just a bunch of morons, that's what they are. I couldn't care less what these fucking soccer fans think. Who do they think they are to judge her?
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
It's just a bunch of morons, that's what they are. I couldn't care less what these fucking soccer fans think. Who do they think they are to judge her?
exactly. especially dj sasha. he knows absolutely nothing. good thing he is banned. those people like me, but they just can't stand me rooting for eleni. i kept saying we'll see in 2009, and they kept saying she is done and she is too fat,etc. wtf do they know about tennis? all they care about is baghdatis or sampras or philippoussis and never even heard of economidis until this years' AO when he mad MD and they rooted for him and got thrown out coz they were drunk i think. they dont care for other prospects. they only care when players reach the top. they dont care about how they get there.

Old Dec 5th, 2008, 05:16 PM   #28

We don't have a respect for such fans, do we? Who only root for top players and as soon as they fall lower they start rooting for some other top player.
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #29
country flag hellas719

they dont even care about anna gerasimou. once she cracks top100, they are going to go crazy for her. i guarantee you that.

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #30
country flag hellas719

she won't play hobart http://www.themercury.com.au/article...255_sport.html

So either AO qualies, Sydney MD WC, or nothing. I think that they should give her SE MD into Australian Open.