Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #2296
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

63 63
let's win the whole thing and assure the qualification for YEC, girls !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #2297
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Now...please...Cara and Liezel, do what you have to do lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #2298
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

I understand that some people will be keen for Kata and Sugi to play Quebec, but I think they will want to avoid a long trip to Canada, and then (maybe) another trip to Doha. Far from ideal for either player.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #2299
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

great win!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #2300
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

If Kata had played Montréal, we wouldn't be here today.

Payback time

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #2301
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

but you saw her/them in Strasbourg/Paris

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #2302
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
but you saw her/them in Strasbourg/Paris
So? They had a title to defend at the Rogers Cup. That's all I'm saying. This has nothing to do with me.

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM   #2303
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Let's all go to Doha.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #2304
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Let's all go to Doha.
Yeah let's all go to Doha and pay $400 for the hotel room. Any takers? lol

Old Oct 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #2305
country flag *Jool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
So? They had a title to defend at the Rogers Cup. That's all I'm saying. This has nothing to do with me.
ok sorry dear
(also the Williams deciding to play AO was dreadful .... )

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 26th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #2306
country flag *Jool*

up *3/2 in the final !

good luck , Ai and Kata !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 26th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #2307
country flag *Jool*

5/3 *

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Oct 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM   #2308
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up!
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #2309
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Ace on second serve for Kata on set point ahah and Kata/Sugi win first set 6-4

Old Oct 26th, 2008, 03:09 PM   #2310
Demska
Miss Resilient

nice kata