Who do you want Sugiyama to pair up with next? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #16
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who do you want Sugiyama to pair up with next?

Vladka Uhlirova is one of the most underestimated doubles players!
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #17
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelena_jankovic View Post
Vladka Uhlirova is one of the most underestimated doubles players!
True.
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #18
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of

I would say that Dechy is a good choice. Kuznetsova too, but only has single goals.
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 06:13 PM   #19
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

Sugi has been best partnered in the past with big servers, to compliment her quick net play....
Stosur would be a great choice if she wasn't still playing with Lisa...
ALG looks like she's found a great partner in Patty, so she's out...
Ivanovic isn't bad but she doesn't play doubles nearly enough...
My pick would be Safina...if it were possible
spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #20
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Venus, Caroline Wozniacki!!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #21
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Kata is great.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #22
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

She should team and help a younger player! I would love it if she played with Yanina or Yung-Jan. Both could really benefit from her experience. Yung-Jan and Ai would be a very dangerous team actually (Is Y-J going to play with her sister full time next year?).

Dechy would be a good choice if she wants to play with a tour veteran.
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #23
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Schiavone
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 04:41 AM   #24
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Ai is going to play with Daniela next year again.

Kata and Ai are still good friends.
They believed they'd win GS, but they couldn't... They talked about it over time... and maybe with new partners they could be a bit refreshed...

Daniela and Ai played during the spring (I think?), and Daniela realized playing with Ai was really fun. They really had good time playing doubles together before. Both Ai and Daniella will focus on singles next year, but they believe they can damage in many tournaments. So that was the decision!!
I think it'll be fun!!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 07:11 AM   #25
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman View Post
Ai is going to play with Daniela next year again.

Kata and Ai are still good friends.
They believed they'd win GS, but they couldn't... They talked about it over time... and maybe with new partners they could be a bit refreshed...

Daniela and Ai played during the spring (I think?), and Daniela realized playing with Ai was really fun. They really had good time playing doubles together before. Both Ai and Daniella will focus on singles next year, but they believe they can damage in many tournaments. So that was the decision!!
I think it'll be fun!!!
Sweet. Her and Daniela make a competitive team. And it would be good for Daniela to have someone she is familar with and who can calm her down on court.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM   #26
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

F*uck. I'm totally rooting for Patty and ALG next year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 11:54 AM   #27
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Katai

Now we need a name for the partnership;

KataNadi ?
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 12:16 PM   #28
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdee View Post
Katai

Now we need a name for the partnership;

KataNadi ?
Kanadia (sounds like Canada) or Petrobotnik lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 05:11 PM   #29
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
She should team and help a younger player! I would love it if she played with Yanina or Yung-Jan. Both could really benefit from her experience. Yung-Jan and Ai would be a very dangerous team actually (Is Y-J going to play with her sister full time next year?).

Dechy would be a good choice if she wants to play with a tour veteran.
No I can say,since Hao-Ching is 15 years of age now,she would be still under the age rule so she can't play a full year schedule.

Well,maybe we could see them team up when they are in the same tourny and without partners,I guess.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 07:54 PM   #30
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

she had a good tournament in antwerp playing with peschke for the first time of her life. defeating the bondarenkos 6-1 6-1 on their way to the final.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote