Articles and news about the Goddess - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Articles and news about the Goddess

Any recent news about Eleni? How the recovery is going? I miss her

Last edited by Bероника : Apr 26th, 2009 at 09:19 PM.
Bероника is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

It must be going well, considering the fact that she is scheduled to play singles and doubles(with Anna Gerasimou) in the Olympics. The real question is...Will she actually play? She has not entered a warm-up tournament for the Olympics.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #3
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yes,I saw that.But that does not mean she is playing,she could withdraw last minute if she's not ready to play,right?
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 08:27 PM   #4
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
yes,I saw that.But that does not mean she is playing,she could withdraw last minute if she's not ready to play,right?
True. If it wasn't the Olympics, I doubt her name would be on that list.

Old Jul 10th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #5
country flag hellas719

Also, in September, there will be a 100k in Athens, Greece, and the purpose of this tournament is to showcase Eleni. It will be held from the 8th until the 14th at the Athens Lawn Tennis Club(The 4th largest outdoor tennis stadium in Greece) on clay.

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #6
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Also, in September, there will be a 100k in Athens, Greece, and the purpose of this tournament is to showcase Eleni. It will be held from the 8th until the 14th at the Athens Lawn Tennis Club(The 4th largest outdoor tennis stadium in Greece) on clay.
thanks for the update
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #7
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She has to defend a lot of points for the rest of the year

2007-09-24 Beijing 35
2007-10-01 Seoul 50
2007-10-15 Moscow 1
2007-10-22 Zürich 20
2007-10-29 Linz 35

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #8
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She has to defend a lot of points for the rest of the year

2007-09-24 Beijing 35
2007-10-01 Seoul 50
2007-10-15 Moscow 1
2007-10-22 Zürich 20
2007-10-29 Linz 35
Defending that SF in Seoul is really gonna be hard. Everything else could be easy for her to defend.

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:31 PM   #9
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody know what will be her next tournament?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM   #10
country flag hellas719

No. I am trying to find out. Hopefully her year will not end without her playing again. If that happens, she may not even make the qualies in Melbourne. Lately, I have been looking hard to see her on lists, but I can't seem to find any with her name on it.

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM   #11
country flag Bероника

If you find or read something about it please post it.She has not posted anything in her website either.
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM   #12
country flag hellas719

Ortisei is over, now Eleni is scheduled to play Poitiers, Bratislava, and Krakow. There are no more lists availible at this time. Maybe forever_rafter will go to see her play in Krakow, and get pics and videos.

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #13
country flag hellas719

She wrote on her webs18/10/2008
Hi guys!
I just came back from Ortisei/ Italy and i'll drive to Poitiers / France tomorrow. I'm happy to be able and play some matches in the end of this year. I just want to go out there and give my best...I know i'm not perfectly in shape yet with my knee and my confidence because it all needs time, but i'll take my time and not give up.
I can see my potential in practice already more than in the matches...i feel really great on court and i'm hitting the ball well...it's getting better and better...
It's tough because I lost a couple of matches in a row and I sometimes fight against negative thoughts, but I know I just have to hang in, stay postive and the day will come that I get what I deserve.
My target is to make a good preparation for 2009 and then to start with all my power again in the new season. I plan to play 3 more 100.000$ tournaments this year in France, Slovakia and Poland...then i'll take a few days off and after that i'll start my preparation.
I'll stay in touch with you!! take care!
Your Eleni

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #14
country flag hellas719

For those of u that can read Greek, there is an article about Lena. For those of you that can't, I will translate it later today, or tomorrow, when I finish my homework.
http://tennisnews.gr/index.php?view=...&print=1&page=

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #15
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
For those of u that can read Greek, there is an article about Lena. For those of you that can't, I will translate it later today, or tomorrow, when I finish my homework.
http://tennisnews.gr/index.php?view=...&print=1&page=
thanks in advance.I'm looking forward to reading your translation that's very nice of you to do it.