17 days (was 1000 days..) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2003, 08:16 PM   #61
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya will be top seed in one of the Middle East events. I would have thought that would be too much pressure, but she handled the pressure in Melbourne very well.

Hopefully she will pick up that title.
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 09:17 PM   #62
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
We are nearly bound to reset that count back to zero in less than two days.. It's all up to Nastya now.. I would love to see Nastya-Lina final. But I am not sure which result I would prefer.. Nastya's win would really put a good foundation for her becoming not just sort-lived Top 10-er, but Top 10 resident for this year. Lina's first title would also be just grand.. From all those girls of Russian second wave - Elena D., Nastya, Nadya and Lina - Lina was considered as probably the most talented, but it was Nastya and Elena D. who had success so far. Lina and Nadya can do that too..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote