General Aussie Tennis News - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:24 AM   #61
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General Aussie Tennis News - Fed Cup Tie for Perth!!

That's no so bad I'm still up for it
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2008, 08:36 AM   #62
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Yep i would hope the STC will be packed to watch the Aussies........you can get so close to the courts its ridiculous.....great chance to watch matches close up!!
I love the STC

I'm so happy Fed Cup's coming to Perth

A couple of questions:

Where do you buy tickets?
How much are they?

Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #63
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ I'd be pissed off if I had to pay anything over $20 for a zonal tie. It should be free
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:00 AM   #64
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't if anyone is interested...but what the heck (feels like I'm blabberng here ).

Well today coming back from the Sunshine Coast, I asked my Mum if she could drive through Brisbane and take a direction towards Yeerongpilly/Tennyson - where the QLD State Tennis Centre is. I got my wish and we drove towards it.

What I can say about the tennis centre so far is that they have finished the exterior of the centre court (dunno what it looks like inside cause I only drove past it - but it's looking good ), have installed those two shaded sails for the two show courts, and haven't finished the construction of the outside courts. Only six outside courts have been implemented with the plexicushion surface while the other outside courts have hardly been placed with plexicushion on it. Oh and they haven't painted the lines yet & there's still construction workers there etc. So that's what I saw today.

But I'm sure they'll get it finished before the tournament. Can't wait til it's fully finished.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:06 AM   #65
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Nice It's going to be a great complex

This is where the Brisbane tournament is right?
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:09 AM   #66
Golovinjured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
I don't if anyone is interested...but what the heck (feels like I'm blabberng here ).

Well today coming back from the Sunshine Coast, I asked my Mum if she could drive through Brisbane and take a direction towards Yeerongpilly/Tennyson - where the QLD State Tennis Centre is. I got my wish and we drove towards it.

What I can say about the tennis centre so far is that they have finished the exterior of the centre court (dunno what it looks like inside cause I only drove past it - but it's looking good ), have installed those two shaded sails for the two show courts, and haven't finished the construction of the outside courts. Only six outside courts have been implemented with the plexicushion surface while the other outside courts have hardly been placed with plexicushion on it. Oh and they haven't painted the lines yet & there's still construction workers there etc. So that's what I saw today.

But I'm sure they'll get it finished before the tournament. Can't wait til it's fully finished.

Sounds good I hope everything is really state of the art and modern.

BTW I was reading the Courier Mail today, and an article about Turnbull being inducted into the Hall of Fame or something, and at the end it said Hewitt, Gooch, Sam and Casey are only direct entrants while the likes of Dokic, Philippousis and Tomic will have to tough out WC playoff Just needed to slip that in.
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:36 AM   #67
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droolv. View Post
Nice It's going to be a great complex

This is where the Brisbane tournament is right?
Yes. That is where the Brisbane tourney will be

I've already got tickets two ground passes on sunday & monday, then a tuesday centre court day session ticket & a tuesday centre court night session ticket. once again im blabbing
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #68
country flag Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radekleroad View Post
Sounds good I hope everything is really state of the art and modern.

BTW I was reading the Courier Mail today, and an article about Turnbull being inducted into the Hall of Fame or something, and at the end it said Hewitt, Gooch, Sam and Casey are only direct entrants while the likes of Dokic, Philippousis and Tomic will have to tough out WC playoff Just needed to slip that in.
Interesting

Lleyton & Casey are playing the HC though, but it would of been great if they participated in the event.
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #69
country flag Droolv
*shy

Quote:
Yes. That is where the Brisbane tourney will be

I've already got tickets two ground passes on sunday & monday, then a tuesday centre court day session ticket & a tuesday centre court night session ticket. once again im blabbing
Ok kool

The tennis I'm seeing this summer includes:

SF & F - Perth ITF
SF & F - Sorrento ITF
5 sessions - Hopman Cup
Final - Zonal Fed Cup

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #70
country flag Ben.

^^
Oh nice

And I'm going to the AO for 5 days with Hisense Arena tickets.
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #71
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
^^
Oh nice

And I'm going to the AO for 5 days with Hisense Arena tickets.
Did you get the tickets today Ben? I've got the series tickets for first four days of Hisense arena today.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:21 PM   #72
country flag Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
Did you get the tickets today Ben? I've got the series tickets for first four days of Hisense arena today.
Yes I did

Got seats in the front row in S7. In the sun, but I don't mind.
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:23 PM   #73
country flag Droolv
*shy

Front row Right up close to the action
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:41 AM   #74
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Perths a hole give it to Sydney the unoffical capitol of this land
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 02:37 AM   #75
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes I did

Got seats in the front row in S7. In the sun, but I don't mind.
Nice, good seats. I always burn up in the sun at the aussie open and prefer sitting behing the court anyway, i have different seats each day but they are first few rows each day up behind the court

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote