KatarinaSrebotnik.net - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #16
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: KatarinaSrebotnik.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
Meuuuuuuh non je blaguais ma petite maggy d'amour
Au moins t'as pas collé la belle photo douteuse...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #17
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Au moins t'as pas collé la belle photo douteuse...
Jvais continuer a lurcker sur le forum de Kata et la journée où tu t'en attendras le moins je vais frapper avec cette photo.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:21 AM   #18
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Oct. 9th, 2008

-one video clip has been added to the site (match hightlights vs. Lena D)
-Moscow pictures and new fan photos have been added to the gallery

Old Oct 13th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #19
ASTRONAUT SMASH

If you wish to subscribe to our Mailing List, please send an email to info@katarinasrebotnik.net with “Subscribe” in the subject line. The KatarinaSrebotnik.net newsletter is sent out every Monday. You may need to add the address "info@katarinasrebotnik.net" to your address book to make sure our messages are not blocked by spam filters.

Newsletter preview:

Last edited by gardengnome3 : Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #20
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

That's the coolest newsletter i ever get!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 02:54 AM   #21
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Oct. 15th, 2008

-twelve (12) video clips have been added to the site
-Zurich pics have been added to the gallery

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #22
ASTRONAUT SMASH

"Between the legs shot" video has ben added

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #23
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

We all know Kata is great at the net, but OH BOY she's got the best "between the legs shot" !=) LOL

p.s. I love ur signature Mags!=)

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 12:05 AM   #24
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Oct. 20th, 2008

-three (3) video clips have been added to the site
-new Zurich pics have been added to the gallery

Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:12 AM   #25
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Nov. 3rd, 2008

- gallery has been updated with Strasbourg photos