KatarinaSrebotnik.net - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2008, 03:58 AM   #1
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Smile KatarinaSrebotnik.net

New website dedicated to Miss Srebotnik.

http://katarinasrebotnik.net

Enjoy and feel free to contact us if you have any news or pictures you would like to share: info@katarinasrebotnik.net. Thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png

Last edited by gardengnome3 : Sep 21st, 2008 at 03:05 AM.
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2008, 04:01 AM   #2
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: KatarinaSrebotnik.net

ps: Marija---> who loves butterflies?

"NO I CLICKED AND THE BUTTERFLY DISAPPEARED??? NOOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, CUTE BUTTERFLY??" ahah lol

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:08 AM   #3
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Great work

And I do agree with your thoughts about mixed final in Wimbledon
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 07:11 PM   #4
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

I will say this only ONCE!

THE WEBSITE IS PHENOMENAL!!=) Mags i got nothing else to do like worship you!=) You did a fantastic job, you're very creative, you know what is tasteful, i admire your work What can i say: I like your work more than i fat kid loves candy hahhaa....that's familiar huh? But yeah... what can i say I LOVE the page, and i think it's more than great! Keep it going, and nevermind, you can load me as much work as you wish

THANKS for everything!=)

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 01:46 AM   #5
ASTRONAUT SMASH

You fat kid! Nice try but I'm more into "I love your work more than a fat kid loves cake!" or "I love your work more than a fat cake loves kids"? lol Although the second line is a little creepy...ahah

ps: I wanna see the Logar Valley!

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #6
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

LOL!

Don't worry, you'll see it, although there are no llamas i think

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 03:10 AM   #7
ASTRONAUT SMASH

From now on I will post site updates in this thread...

Sept. 19, 2008

Website has been updated with:
-5 photo albums
-2 video clips (US Open vs. Patty and Svetlana)
-1 audio file (post-quarterfinal 'interview' in English)

Old Sep 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #8
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Sept. 26, 2008

-2 albums have been added to the gallery
-"video" section has been updated with 12 new video clips (match reports and interviews, match highlights, etc.)

Old Sep 28th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #9
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Sept. 26, 2008

-"video" section has been updated with 12 new video clips (match reports and interviews, match highlights, etc.)
great
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 01:35 AM   #10
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Oct. 1st, 2008

-5 video clips have been added (press conferences [3], post-tournament Interview [RG 2007] and a pretty cool 5 min. interview in Slovene)

Old Oct 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM   #11
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oct. 1st, 2008

-5 video clips have been added (press conferences [3], post-tournament Interview [RG 2007] and a pretty cool 5 min. interview in Slovene)
more great
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #12
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Oct. 4th, 2008

-4 audio files have been added...

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #13
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Is it the official website of Katarina?
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:30 AM   #14
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
Is it the official website of Katarina?
lol j'en connais un qui cherche le trouble!

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #15
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol j'en connais un qui cherche le trouble!
Meuuuuuuh non je blaguais ma petite maggy d'amour
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote