2009 Schedule - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #16
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2009 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Brisbane , Australian Open (2w), FED CUP , Paris , Dubai

SIX weeks in the row!? No way Ana will play shedule like this... so Paris is out even if she miss FED CUP.
If Ana decides to play Paris, she will definitely not play Dubai. The players can choose a 2 million event to skip, and in this case, she would skip Dubai. I agree though, that her most probable choice is Stuttgart. But it's not that simple, since playing 3 clay tournament in a row might leave her tired for the biggest prize, that is Roland Garros. And I'm sure she really wants to defend her title there.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #17
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

http://www.fedcup.com/news/newsartic...rticleid=11379
Serbia-Japan
I think she is going to play for fed cup,she and JJ said milions of times that they would love to play fed cup matches in Serbia and finally it`s gong to happen
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #18
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Brisbane , Australian Open (2w), FED CUP , Paris , Dubai

SIX weeks in the row!? No way Ana will play shedule like this... so Paris is out even if she miss FED CUP.
Brisbane is the week before Sydney, so it's 5 weeks in a row which includes Fed Cup.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #19
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
If Ana decides to play Paris, she will definitely not play Dubai. The players can choose a 2 million event to skip, and in this case, she would skip Dubai.
I wouldn't be so sure if that. I think Ana will try to play the 5 tournaments. Who knows how 2010 will look like. She might have the same problem as well.
I just can't understand that the WTA has a lot of discussions and they found this as the best result.
Then I want to know which options didn't make it.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #20
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be probably attending Paris so I hope she plays there. And I hope she doesn't play FedCup. Serbia doesn't deserve Ana.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #21
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
I wouldn't be so sure if that. I think Ana will try to play the 5 tournaments. Who knows how 2010 will look like. She might have the same problem as well.
I just can't understand that the WTA has a lot of discussions and they found this as the best result.
Then I want to know which options didn't make it.
I also think that Ana wants to play all 5 2 million tournaments. That is the reason for the doubt in the first place. But if she decides to play Paris, it's a bit too much to play Dubai right after it, specially if she does well in AO, which is what hopefully will happen.

This part of the rules is really bad. They shloud have a way to avoid making top players play so many tournaments in a row.

And to jelenacg, I'm pretty sure Ana will play Fed Cup. Specially it being in Serbia.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #22
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I also think that Ana wants to play all 5 2 million tournaments. That is the reason for the doubt in the first place. But if she decides to play Paris, it's a bit too much to play Dubai right after it, specially if she does well in AO, which is what hopefully will happen.

This part of the rules is really bad. They shloud have a way to avoid making top players play so many tournaments in a row.

And to jelenacg, I'm pretty sure Ana will play Fed Cup. Specially it being in Serbia.
Whatever she does, the decision is tough.
Pulling out of Fed Cup is also a possibility. Of course she wants to play for Serbia, but it's 2nd place for her.
She doesn't have much options.
Just write them on paper and eliminate the worst.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #23
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Whatever she does, the decision is tough.
Pulling out of Fed Cup is also a possibility. Of course she wants to play for Serbia, but it's 2nd place for her.
She doesn't have much options.
Just write them on paper and eliminate the worst.

I don't think Ana will withdraw from Fed Cup unless she is injured (which hopefully will not be the case). There is some news in serbian newspapers today quoting Ana, saying that she is very happy that she will be able to play Fed Cup in Belgrade. Some times I think like Dexter though.. there are moments when they don't deserve Ana..
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #24
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I'll be probably attending Paris so I hope she plays there. And I hope she doesn't play FedCup. Serbia doesn't deserve Ana.
why what did they do??

why cant she just drop Paris and Play Stuttgart
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #25
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, does anyone know if Ana has committed to play in the 2009 Hong Kong exhibition? I know she has committed to play in Brisbane and it starts from Jan 4 - 11. Does this mean there's no chance she'll be playing in HK? I guess I'm still hoping she'll play in HK coz I'm planning to go and watch it.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #26
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Hey, does anyone know if Ana has committed to play in the 2009 Hong Kong exhibition? I know she has committed to play in Brisbane and it starts from Jan 4 - 11. Does this mean there's no chance she'll be playing in HK? I guess I'm still hoping she'll play in HK coz I'm planning to go and watch it.
Hong Kong and Brisbane schedules overlap so no I don't think Ana is playing Hong Kong
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 02:18 AM   #27
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Made Who? View Post
Hong Kong and Brisbane schedules overlap so no I don't think Ana is playing Hong Kong
Aww... Thanks for the info.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote