Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:03 PM   #2041
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Kata picked up her 400th career doubles match victory, wow!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:15 PM   #2042
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on the doubles win

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM   #2043
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Kata's playing tomorrow vs. Tanasugarn on court 2 around 1pm (Beijing time) right after Razzano - qualifier match while Sugi is playing on court 1 vs Zi Yan(CHN) also at the same time.

GL!

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM   #2044
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

good luck tomorrow!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM   #2045
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Kata lost to granny Tanasugarn 4:6, 5:7
Now she can focus on doubles, that`s probably what she wants
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 11:22 AM   #2046
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

oh
GL in doubles !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:32 PM   #2047
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Kata lost to granny Tanasugarn 4:6, 5:7
Now she can focus on doubles, that`s probably what she wants
I'm still trying to figure out why you even bother posting here? Kata is a "f*ucking headcase", she's "pathetic"...really, you should not waste your time. Srebotnik obviously sucks and I'm not sure why you follow her results? It's not your patriotic duty.

Having said that, Kata's been playing very well recently and right now I don't really care about a first round exit in singles--I want her to do well in doubles as I'm sure Kata & Ai are trying to qualify for Doha. Good luck, ladies.

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:00 PM   #2048
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why you even bother posting here? Kata is a "f*ucking headcase", she's "pathetic"...really, you should not waste your time. Srebotnik obviously sucks and I'm not sure why you follow her results? It's not your patriotic duty.

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:07 PM   #2049
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post

Having said that, Kata's been playing very well recently and right now I don't really care about a first round exit in singles--I want her to do well in doubles as I'm sure Kata & Ai are trying to qualify for Doha. Good luck, ladies.
To be fair I never said she is fucking headcase, I just said she`s a headcase. Neither did I describe her as pathetic, cause I said, only losing to someone particular is pathetic.

Kata was always synonym for " headcase girl", cause she often blows away chances for big wins and as seen today even 5:1 lead against someone like Tammy who shouldn`t be even close to beat her.

My posts in Kata`s cheering thread became quite rare, cause I`m not really her fan and as you said I did this mostly because she is Slovenian. Since she doesnt wanna play for Slovenian FED cup team and cause she didnt wanna play at Olympics I lost some interest in her, even though I often wake up at night to see her matches.

Hopefully Kata will qualify for doubles YEC if this is your`s and Kata`s main interest when she`s on the good way to break into top 20.
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM   #2050
country flag *Jool*

she will do both

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:25 PM   #2051
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Tanasugarn beat Zvonareva and Jankovic (6-3 6-2) at Wimbledon this year to reach QF. Also beat Safina at Rosmalen en route to title. You can't win 'em all.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:40 PM   #2052
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

^ but those were all on grass, kata is much better on hardcourts.

a dissapointing loss

win the doubles!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:12 PM   #2053
country flag mary14

Kata and Ai are playing tomorrow on court 1, they're fourth to start up vs. Lu & Zhang!

Old Sep 26th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #2054
ASTRONAUT SMASH

(WC) Lu/Zhang (CHN/CHN) d. (1) Srebotnik/Sugiyama (SLO/JPN) w/o
(Srebotnik: right wrist injury)

Hope it's not too serious...

Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #2055
country flag mary14

Kata

Hope she recovers soon