Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #46
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
GGG moment

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:03 PM   #47
country flag Dvd89

Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
How could I cut out the two black stripes? Cause I need to reduce the bytes To put it as avatar on the new msn version
Dvd89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #48
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvd89 View Post
How could I cut out the two black stripes? Cause I need to reduce the bytes To put it as avatar on the new msn version
I can do it 4 u,

it has to be less than 200 kb, right?

tommorrow
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM   #49
country flag Dvd89

Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all Dvd89 is a name known to all

Quote:
I can do it 4 u,

it has to be less than 200 kb, right?

tommorrow

Wellll it's very kind of you!!!! Are you sure it won't take a lot of time?! Well is less than 200kb... soo just an Huge THANK YOU! (about the kiss... well i hope u're a girl looooooooooool)
Dvd89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:38 AM   #50
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

here u go..dvd89
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #52
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:

here u go..dvd89
what was Maria doing????
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #53
country flag ggorggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
what was Maria doing????
maria: I'm watching u, be careful...u r officially on my must-humiliate-list
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:23 PM   #54
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFdUoNWjd4

This is a very nice Maria 2005 video. She's dancing and doing a racquet trick(somewhat) at some point.
Could anybody please make a GIF out of it?
That would be awesome!!
Thanks in advance
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 05:45 PM   #55
country flag ggorggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFdUoNWjd4

This is a very nice Maria 2005 video. She's dancing and doing a racquet trick(somewhat) at some point.
Could anybody please make a GIF out of it?
That would be awesome!!
Thanks in advance

that was cute

View My TinyFx

Last edited by ggorggg : Sep 21st, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #56
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

^

LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM   #57
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Drukqnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM   #58
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

^ I agree with the post above!
holy sh*t hot!!!!!!! zomgzwtfz awesome! !

btw how do you guys make gifs out of vids?
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 05:16 PM   #59
country flag ggorggg

I usually use ulead gif animator, it automatically generates amination from video clips

does that answer ur question? Јована
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 07:42 PM   #60
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah thanks mate it does I'll install it I sure hope it's not too complicated to use
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote