New title message for the Russian Roulette forum - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:48 AM   #16
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New title message for the Russian Roulette forum

Fans of Russian players sounds good imo. Do you guys want some poll options anyways or is that good?

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:51 AM   #17
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

AK-47's Mail Order Brides and Vodka

Please don't bad rep me

Last edited by SOA_MC : Sep 14th, 2008 at 08:38 AM.
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #18
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

I say a poll is the best way. Open for a day or so and which ever two have the most votes go in the title
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #19
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
Fans of Russian players sounds good imo. Do you guys want some poll options anyways or is that good?
and where can I find this thread?
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:53 AM   #20
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiN DioS Ni LeY View Post
Gimme a break ! ... Safina has no fans, I mean posters who have Safina as the main fave , and her forum is almost dead

Sharapova and Dementieva are the most popular russian players . They deserve the honor imho
I beg to disagree. Safina has so many fans and they are no HATERS of other players and compared to other fans our posts are lesser because I notice its more only to praise and not to insult which you've noticed are so many .

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #21
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana. View Post
and where can I find this thread?
I made one and it's now stickied at the top of the RR threads.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 10:35 AM   #22
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

for fans of the Olympic Champion
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #23
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
I beg to disagree. Safina has so many fans .

That's why her forum has the poor number of 8600 posts

Safina is like the 6th / 7th most popular player on Russian Roulette behind Sharapova - Dementieva - Myskina - Zvonareva - Kirilenko - Chakvetadze - Kuznetsova . There is no reason to put her name in the new title message

I vote for Sharapova and Dementieva

Last edited by SIN DIOS NI LEY : Sep 15th, 2008 at 05:03 PM.
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 12:53 AM   #24
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
I beg to disagree. Safina has so many fans and they are no HATERS of other players and compared to other fans our posts are lesser because I notice its more only to praise and not to insult which you've noticed are so many .
Because Safina is the bandwagon player of the second half of the season. People here love jumping on and off player bandwagons. We'll see if Safina still has the numbers when she's not the fresh new big name girl on tour or dorps form and falls down the rankings
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote