Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 12:59 PM   #16
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reasons WHY we LOVE Dinara

24. Because she is Russia #1
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #17
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

25. because she doesnt drink coffee or tea
26. because she doesnt care who she plays in her match
27. because she is playing in almost every tournament, we get to watch her play every week!
28. because she admitted acting like a spoiled brat in her match against Serena

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #18
country flag Esther
Maria!

Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future Esther has a brilliant future

29. because she doesnt pay so much money for clothes, houses and other things.
Esther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #19
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

30. because 51.4 % viewers of Russian channel 'Sport' voted for her as Best Sports man in August beating other Olympians.

31. because she is in the new cover of the Russian magazine Tennis and Business.

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #20
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

besides the fact that her brother is hot? she just seems like a sweet human being.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #21
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
30. because 51.4 % viewers of Russian channel 'Sport' voted for her as Best Sports man in August beating other Olympians.
Really? That's cool
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 01:38 PM   #22
country flag enchantrezz

33. because she won her first match in Tokyo in straight sets
34. because she looks beautiful in her purple cocktail dress and sexy with those HIGH Heels !!!

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #23
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

35. Because she always has manicure
36. Because she wanted to open a Beauty Parlour in Moscow
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #24
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

37. Because her coach is the best
38. Because her coach is hot (?
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #25
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

because she's gracious (unlike dementieva)

because she's not a sore loser (unlike dementieva)

becasue she brushes her hair (unlike dementieva)
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #26
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post

you love dementieva, right?
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM   #27
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 17th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #28
country flag enchantrezz

42. because she loves pink

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 17th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #29
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

43. Because she can compete with Chaky for the title PINK PRINCESS lol
Chaky is my #1
In Guus we trust!
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #30
country flag Tatianadove

44. Because she swears like a sailor
Chaky is my #1
In Guus we trust!