S3 - 4: Australian Open, Melbourne (GS) - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #181
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3 - 4: Australian Open, Melbourne (GS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
Yeah you might've beaten Molik but you would've lost to 20 other people in the draw judging by your results lately
OK, well you just go hump your runner-up trophy. You will only ever be the bridesmaid sweetie.

And what is our H2H? I have no idea, I just bet I'm leading it.

And I think Serena was just a bad draw for me; yes, my results have been sucking but I made new points especially for Molik. Other people should've realised her strategy too. It is pretty easy to counter.

I don't really see how Dav names it the best strategy; it is easy to figure out and easy to beat. I guess it could be labelled the strategy that is the most effective. But not the best.

--Your one and only GOAT.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #182
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
Who would have won Davenport vs. Kirilenko?
Lindsay 7-5 6-3

And Liam, you would have beaten Alicia, but you would not have dominated the way she has
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #183
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos. View Post
OK, well you just go hump your runner-up trophy. You will only ever be the bridesmaid sweetie.

And I think Serena was just a bad draw for me; yes, my results have been sucking but I made new points especially for Molik. Other people should've realised her strategy too. It is pretty easy to counter.

I don't really see how Dav names it the best strategy; it is easy to figure out and easy to beat. I guess it could be labelled the strategy that is the most effective. But not the best.

No way Maybe you have figured it out, but it beats 90% of the rest of the field, you literally have to rely on CT to beat her, also you can't just make a gameplan to beat Molik, as you discovered
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #184
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Lindsay 7-5 6-3

And Liam, you would have beaten Alicia, but you would not have dominated the way she has
How about poor Misa against Alicia? or Maria?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #185
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is this; I figured out her gameplan, made my plan accordingly and I would've won in straight sets.

That was a first attempt...clearly it isn't hard at all to beat her when you put your mind to it.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM   #186
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Lindsay 7-5 6-3

Bloody Molik

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #187
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! I swear Molik wins every important cointoss.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #188
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAAGH! YES

god epic matches? everyone i played was against a bloody 3 acer or 4 acer and 3/4 went to 3 sets lol

well done maria, great week
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 12:20 AM   #189
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos. View Post

Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #190
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, Molik Goes The Distance

In her ninth grand slam, Australia's Alicia Molik has finally gone all the way to win her first Grand Slam. Contesting her third successive Australian Open final, Molik lifted the trophy for the first time following a classic final against Russia's Maria Kirilenko. Molik won 4-6 7-6(6) 7-5 in just under three and a half hours.

"This is incredible! I cannot believe it... I have been in the final twice here before and gone into Wimbledon as one of the favourites in both of the past two years and to finally win my first Slam is so exciting... Comiserations to Maria, she had an incredible tournament; I look forward to seeing her ranking rise into the top five this season."

Molik will now contest the claycourt season. Despite not particularily enjoying the surface, Molik is confident she can score some big wins over the next few weeks.

"You know, clay is not my favourite surface, but I have so much confidence at the moment that anything could happen. I am actually really looking forward to it."
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote