Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008 - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:38 AM   #421
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

You really make Marion's forum special, it's a pleasure to read you !
Marion's Asian tourney won't last long, once again she decided to skip Beijing ^^!

Thinking about the US Open, I really think Marion could have gone to the final instead of Jankovic without this bloody virus... I feel really shocked that such a player is Number 2 (even former number 1!) and slam-finalist. She is so passive on the court, she has no idea of how to hit a winner ... Im sure Marion would have blown her out of the court easily, she has the game for it!!!!
BTW I still don't have Marion's match against Davenport... Anybody knows a link?

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #422
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree. I think JJ was for the taking. And she's beaten Saffy Tantrum twice in the past year. So yeah the loss to Bummer gets under my skin. It wasnt Marion's fault. She's a hero.
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #423
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
You really make Marion's forum special, it's a pleasure to read you !
Marion's Asian tourney won't last long, once again she decided to skip Beijing ^^!

Thinking about the US Open, I really think Marion could have gone to the final instead of Jankovic without this bloody virus
Thank you kindly,Iceland:We Mexicans usually manage to be much friendlier than out gringo neighbors,though we're often not as reliable as our fellow North Americans,the cordial-yet-boring Canadians.Our women are crafted by the Lord's hands and we men have a tendency to drive Scottish gals WILDLY horny....Most significantly,we can appreciate a battling underdog warrior cuz it's taken us a LONG while to put Spanish colonialism behind us and move into the modern era....This is why all Mexicans whose parents AREN'T close relatives admire Queen Marion

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #424

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
we men have a tendency to drive Scottish gals WILDLY horny
You filthy sexist peeg Step into my barrel I KEEL YOU!!!!!
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:57 PM   #425
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
You filthy sexist peeg Step into my barrel I KEEL YOU!!!!!
Got a better idea...come on over here and you can sit on my lap while we watch Marion's glorious victory over Henin that left Justine with an addled look all over the face....We'll relish Queen Marion together,Sugar Buns...and THEN you can make your murder attempt if you're still in the mood.Fair enough?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 10:16 PM   #426

What do you want for your death meal? Remember "the pizza's and candies, they are staying"

DEATH CANDY.
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #427
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
What do you want for your death meal? Remember "the pizza's and candies, they are staying"

DEATH CANDY.
Well,I normally like Hershey's Kisses candy...but I'll have had so many SCOTTISH kisses that my appetite will be satisfied I think.Remember,I'm not afraid to die;I used to wok around murderers EVERY day....Do you think that Marion is in favor of the death penalty,or does she adopt the typical soft,European stance?

Last edited by bruce goose : Sep 11th, 2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: spelling