Marion Bartoli: TOP TEN PLAYER and FRENCH NUMBER ONE! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2007, 04:18 AM   #16
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion Bartoli: TOP TEN PLAYER and FRENCH NUMBER ONE!

well, marion deserves it.
i don't think tati even has a slam fourth round on her ranking. marion has three, including a final.

i hope she can play some of her best tennis after the us open and maybe qualify for the championships.
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM   #17
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

yeah the YEC is really her ultimate goal this year, it would be great that the tradition of having a French there continues thanks to Marion!

well done again

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 11:18 PM   #18
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
and now she is number 9 and has overtaken Mauresmo >.< Tati must be dying right now that she's barely in the top 20 and Marion is the French number 1
Poor Tati.............................NOT!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 08:35 PM   #19
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Marion Bartoli: TOP TEN PLAYER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
May Maid Marion's victories bring you a little bit of vicarious happiness Bartoli's Boy.
Thankyou, the same to you.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 09:33 PM   #20
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
yeah the YEC is really her ultimate goal this year, it would be great that the tradition of having a French there continues thanks to Marion!

well done again
Lets hope so

Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 08:54 AM   #21
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of

lets win a tournament now Marion! And a Tier II would be great!
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:28 PM   #22
She came to play.......

Is she doing the indoor tournaments?

Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 03:42 PM   #23
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is 9th this week .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 10:31 PM   #24
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

it's so good to see her in single digits for the first time
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 12:15 PM   #25
country flag Jaded

Jaded is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Marion! It's great to see you playing so well.

*Dinara Safina*Svetlana Kuznetsova*Sam Stosur*Agnieszka Radwanska*Maria Sharapova*
Jaded is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #26
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion is now 14. Her schedule includes Tokyo, Stuttgart and Moscow and probably Zurich and Linz.

Concerning fft ranking which will be published beginning of october, I guess Marion will remain n°1. Gap between Marion and Alizé is currently about 250 pts. Marion has 125-60 = 65 pts and Alizé 55 pts to defend. So Alizé needs to play semi final both in Tokyo and in Beijing with a very early Marion's loss in Tokyo. Marion will fight in order to avoid it.

Concerning end of year ranking, Marion has to defend Moscow, Zurich and Linz points when Alizé has nothing to defend. Fight will be very interesting.

It is possible that the struggle will finish in Quebec with a ranking closer to 10.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #27
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Soon Marion will celebate 500 days as French number 1.
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #28
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Soon Marion will celebate 500 days as French number 1.
I forgot 150 pts from YEC.

In order to follow results : http://www.webpark.sk/vlmark/
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #29
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Great resource Lighter. I have been searching for a resource like this.

Do you know why tournaments such as Sydney, Strasbourg, Dubai etc are not included in Marion's points list?
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #30
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Great resource Lighter. I have been searching for a resource like this.

Do you know why tournaments such as Sydney, Strasbourg, Dubai etc are not included in Marion's points list?
It's easy. The calculation is made from 17 best results including 4 GS and Miami (compulsory tournaments).
And her 18th best result is currently Charleston with 60 pts and 19th Moscow with also 60 pts.
Sydney with 35 pts is her 20th result.

In case of defeat in Tokyo in 1st or 2nd round, she will loose the week after 125 pts from Luxembourg. But as she's got 60 pts from Charleston, she'll only lose 125-60 = 65 pts.

And as she's got 60 pts in Moscow last year not included in the calculation, she has nothing to lose. But it will be better to have a good result before end of year due to 150 pts from YEC.

If you don't understand the calculation, please tell me.