ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #16
country flag ms. double fault

ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

thats beautiful!! i love every single piece stella creates^^ can't wait to see maria in it!!
@ lilimi: thanks for posting them!! and a question: where did you get this photos - and in particular this sort of technical charts - from?
ms. double fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #17
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. double fault View Post
thats beautiful!! i love every single piece stella creates^^ can't wait to see maria in it!!
@ lilimi: thanks for posting them!! and a question: where did you get this photos - and in particular this sort of technical charts - from?
http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/women/content/stella/
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 05:47 AM   #18
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a performance/results clause in Maria's contract with Addias/Stella McCartney?
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #19
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Is there a performance/results clause in Maria's contract with Addias/Stella McCartney?
If it were any clause about results Maria would wear Stella clothes no longer
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 12:55 AM   #20
country flag Kiriber
I'm a monster I'm a killer I know I'm wrong

Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold

I acutally think it's a good relationship even with the headcase type losses. Before I was into the wta (more of an atp girl) I knew of Maria and that she wore the Stella line. They do a good job promoting each other.

Not to mention that Maria's body type is pretty much perfect to show off the cloths and how they should look in an ideal model type situation. Like Ana wouldn't make the cloths look as good, not due to lack of beauty but more body type.
Kiriber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM   #21
country flag ms. double fault

ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light ms. double fault is a glorious beacon of light

i noticed that on maria's apparel the stella logo is in another position than its on the "original" photos you can find on the adidas website (btw, thanks krzysiu!! gg), does anyone know why? i mean, my first suggestion was that its simply a more conspicuous position to put the logo on, so for better advertising... so does maria have a kind of different or "special version" of the f/w collection with different logo positions for better advertising...? i dont know, maybe its an unnecessary question, but it has just awakened my interest XD lol
ms. double fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 01:24 PM   #22
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

They're just gorgeous. And I love the old-school Adidas logo, the one that looks like a flower/water lily. lol

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #23
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. double fault View Post
i noticed that on maria's apparel the stella logo is in another position than its on the "original" photos you can find on the adidas website (btw, thanks krzysiu!! gg), does anyone know why? i mean, my first suggestion was that its simply a more conspicuous position to put the logo on, so for better advertising... so does maria have a kind of different or "special version" of the f/w collection with different logo positions for better advertising...? i dont know, maybe its an unnecessary question, but it has just awakened my interest XD lol
Makiri is special one.
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:51 AM   #24
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous outfits but I hope we can see more pictures of Maria in them soon.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #25
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
Gorgeous outfits but I hope we can see more pictures of Maria in them soon.
Exactly
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #26
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

I love this drees