Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM   #1
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute
Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:58 AM   #2
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

I do from time to time, not so frequent. Mostly just to congratulate/cheer up Ana.
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #3
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS321 View Post
While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up
I was there since 2005 and it took me more than a year to find about this place.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #4
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS321 View Post

I just sign up
I was a member there before here. I actually sent Gavin an email about wanting to purchase Ana's matches and he sent me a reply with a link to the page to download for free. That's when I signed up.

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #5
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it. It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!

Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM   #6
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it. It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!

Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.
i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #7
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...
Thats for them to sort out. If they get bombarded with people wanting livefeed then at the very least they will start thinking about it. Its not too much work to click the link http://www.anaivanovic.com/?path=sta...etailpage=1264 then click the email and say they want livevideo on the website. Next time Ana plays and we're watching a deuce on the scoreboard and yelling at the screen to go to Ad-Ivanovic, at least we know we tried.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote