Russia @ Bejing Olympics: News, Results, Discussions... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #31
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Russia @ Bejing Olympics: News, Results, Discussions...

Russia's Anna Pavlova performing during a gymnastics event at the Beijing Olympic Games. Russia took third place.

Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2008, 11:23 PM   #32
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
In general, Russia is doing pretty badly in the first days of these Games... Last Games they already had 2 or 3 golds in the first two days as far as I remember. Russia would be lucky to take 20 golds this time around.
Maybe Russian officials and athletes put too much pressure on themselves before the Olympics. They were ambitiously talking about getting 30 gold medals.
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 11:35 PM   #33
country flag Svetlana.

серебряные медали Олимпиады в Пекине в синхронных прыжках в воду.

Old Aug 10th, 2008, 11:38 PM   #34
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Udachi Russia! But so far not so good.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM   #35
country flag Svetlana.

Алексей Алипов завоевал первую бронзовую медаль для России на Олимпиаде в Пекине.

Alex Alipov

Old Aug 11th, 2008, 07:59 AM   #36
country flag Svetlana.

Did anyone see Albert Selimov (RUS) and Vasili Lomachenko (UKR) boxing match today?

Ukrainian won the match and after that he and his coach started yelling in front of the TV camera that they are better than Russians... When Selimov saw that he did not shake Lomachenko’s hand at the end... and I don't blame him.
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #37
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

The worst Olympics for Russia since a while. Women can only win silver and men-bronze
The Chinese are the best dopers, they sweep gold medal in every discipline they enter
This is the Olympics that I'm the least interested in
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #38
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Russian NOC officials are still in denial saying that the time for golds hasn't come yet Here is my pledge: I will stop posting here for a week if Russia takes 25 gold medals (5 lesss than what's been promised)

Last edited by tenn_ace : Aug 11th, 2008 at 11:18 PM.
tenn_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #39
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

Yes,I've just read the article today
http://news.sport-express.ru/online/.../nl250188.html
No gold after three days of competition and it's still a good start
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #40
country flag Svetlana.

Тяжелоатлетка Марина Шаинова выиграла серебряную медаль Олимпиады

Old Aug 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #41
country flag Svetlana.

Personally, I want all officials to shut up about medal competition and let athletes enjoy themselves and compete at their pace.

China is a well oiled machine and on it's way in producing first class athletes; and ours don't even have enough facilities for training.

Last edited by Svetlana. : Aug 11th, 2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #42
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana. View Post
Personally, I want all officials to shut up about medal competition and let athletes enjoy themselves and compete at their pace.

China is a well oiled machine and on it's way in producing first class athletes; and ours don't even have enough facilities for training.

exactly! there is no system of youth sport left in the country and they want to somehow continue winning medals?
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 01:23 AM   #43
country flag charlieluvtennis

charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of

Can't believe Sveta lost to Na Li

Getting married to my girlfriend! 12/9/14
charlieluvtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #44
country flag Svetlana.

VYATCHANIN Arkady just won bronze

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:06 AM   #45
country flag Svetlana.

EFIMOVA Yuliya was so close in winning a bronze medal