S3 - 1: ASB Classic, Auckland (III) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #1
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
S3 - 1: ASB Classic, Auckland (III)

ASB Classic, Auckland

Week 1 * Plexi Tier III * Draw Size 32

S1 Winner - Severine Bremond
S2 Winner - Amelie Mauresmo

Auckland, NZL - Welcome to New Zealand, and the first event of the third season on the ATC! With the players well rested following the off-season, it's time for it all to begin again with a brand new surface replacing RA, plexi! So welcome back everyone and good luck this week!

Draw Posted - Wednesday 20:00 CET

Points Deadline - Friday 20:00 CET

Last edited by The Daviator : Aug 5th, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
The Daviator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #2

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3 - 1: ASB Classic, Auckland (III)

Aces To Play

Bremond - 3
Capriati - 2
Clijsters - 1
Davenport - 3
Dementieva - 3
Ditty - 1
Domachowska - 0
Golovin - 1
Hantuchova - 1
Ivanovic - 2
Jankovic - 1
Jidkova - 0
Keothavong - 3
Kirilenko - 4
Krajicek - 0
Kuznetsova - 0
Mauresmo - 3
Mirza - 1
Molik - 3
Myskina - 1
Paszek - 4
Safina - 0
Sharapova - 1
Shaughnessy - 1
Tanasugarn - 2
V. Williams - 0
Wozniak - 0

Last edited by The Daviator : Aug 5th, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #3

Draw

Michaella Krajicek(1) v Bye
Maria Kirilenko v Aleksandra Wozniak
Dinara Safina v Sania Mirza
Lindsay Davenport v Anastasia Myskina(8)

Kim Clijsters(6) v Daniela Hantuchova
Julie Ditty v Tamira Paszek
Meghann Shaughnessy v Ana Ivanovic
Bye v Amelie Mauresmo(3)

Tamarine Tanasugarn(4) v Bye
Svetlana Kuznetsova v Tatiana Golovin
Severine Bremond v Alina Jidkova
Elena Dementieva v Jennifer Caprati(7)

Jelena Jankovic(5) v Bye
Marta Domachowska v Anne Keothavong
Venus Williams v Maria Sharapova
Bye v Alicia Molik(2)

Last edited by The Daviator : Aug 6th, 2008 at 07:20 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #4

Points To Defend

165 -

Mauresmo

115 -

Tanasugarn

75 -

Ivanovic
Molik

40 -

Dementieva
Davenport
Keothavong

20 -

Jankovic
Krajicek
Capriati

10 -

Hantuchova
Domachowska
Clijsters
V. Williams
Kirilenko

Last edited by The Daviator : Aug 5th, 2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Misa feels very unusual about this season.

Anyway, new season new hope! Good luck to all!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:20 PM   #6

Draw posted, and only 1 set of pts so far
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #7
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, Dav, you hate me. You gave me one of two persons with 4 aces!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Dav certainly doesn't want Misa to stay on top and put Maria Kirilenko in the second round for her.
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #9
ElusiveChanteuse

By the way, isn't Myskina retired?
You even bid goodbye to her in the thread.
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #10
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWLH View Post
By the way, isn't Myskina retired?
You even bid goodbye to her in the thread.
Uranium is Myskina now.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #11
ElusiveChanteuse

Oh ok. I think I remember this.
Thanks.
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

First title to defend for Amelie. ...but after this I've got practically nothing to defend until Wimby!

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:54 PM   #13
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Dani will send tonight.
It would be nice to win a match early on and not have to wait for the grass season to win a match.
OWTT: New Haven S2, Rome S4, Strasbourg S4, New Haven S5, Dubai S6, Roland Garros S7, Stanford S7, Montreal S7, Tashkent S7, Monterrey S8, Stuttgart S8, Roland Garros S8, Australian Open S9
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Omg, Dav, you hate me. You gave me one of two persons with 4 aces!
Blame random.org, I would never rig the draw to hurt Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWLH View Post
Dav certainly doesn't want Misa to stay on top and put Maria Kirilenko in the second round for her.
You on the other hand
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM   #15
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

if I can get by Davenport, I have a nice draw

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote