Pics of tennis players...now and then... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:12 AM   #1
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of
Pics of tennis players...now and then...

Put some pics of any players from their early days when they've started career and recent pic so we can compare and see if its a big change...

Ok...I'll start with my fav ...Mrs Sprem... She is on tour only for 5 years so not a "big change" for her...She always has the same hair-style... only difference that I've noticed, she looked younger in face back in 2003 when she started her career but thats normal...she was 19 at that time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprem2003.jpg (8.8 KB, 220 views)
File Type: gif sprem2008.gif (167.2 KB, 213 views)

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #2
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pics of tennis players...now and then...

What a transformation

1998:

2008:

EIGHTEEN GRAND SLAMS
LaReina Jameka Williams
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:07 AM   #3
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:09 AM   #4
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchPointJoe View Post
I thought this was Patty at first
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:10 AM   #5
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

LOL.
Nope its Marion herself at the Australian open

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:11 AM   #6
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

2002:

2008:

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:12 AM   #7
country flag Joee

WOW.
Maria has changed alot I think.

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:11 AM   #8
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Kim Clijsters

Child

Then

Now

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:50 AM   #9
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Jada what a cute baby
Kim ....................come back one day

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:58 AM   #10
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

4 year old Elena...............cute!!!

Elena 8 years ago.......bangs bangs bangs!!!!!

Elena last year in Moscow....

she only gets more and more beautiful every year.........

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 05:35 AM   #11
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

It won't let me good rep you again, Dani!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #12
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana the child, getting ready to serve:

Ana in 2003, Wimbledon:

08 RG Ana:
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:34 AM   #13
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka & Urszula Radwańskie

Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #14
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

Justine 1986

Justine 1997

Justine 2008

Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:23 AM   #15
country flag -SheLL-

-SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future -SheLL- has a brilliant future

Sweet and innocent

Playboy...

sorry...couldn't help myself

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express 089 |
-SheLL- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote