Tamira will maybe play for Brasilia soon ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #1
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Tamira will maybe play for Brasilia soon ...

http://derstandard.at/?url=/?id=1216918559623

She said it in a Press Conference today. The Article is only in German ...

These damn Austrian Morons of the Austrian Olympic Committee ... it´s all their fault. I could kill the old bastards there

The Austrian Tennis Association isn´t guilty IMO, because they want Tamira to play the Olympics.

I understand Tamira, ít´s hard for her. She said that she maybe wants to play for Brasilia.

But i hope she will play for her country in the future

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #2
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamira will maybe play for Brasilia soon ...

I'd feel betrayed, too, if I had to read about the OOC's decision in the papers. That's just wrong. Anyway, she didn't say she was planning on doing it, only that she was considering it. And she is right to do that. If she is happier in Brazil, then she should move there.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:29 PM   #3
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamira will maybe play for Brasilia soon ...

Yeah, but it´s not the fault of the Austrian Tennis Association, they want Tamira to play the Olympics.

And the Austrian Olympic Commitee is full of old, deluded bastards who know nothing about tennis.

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote