Tammy VIDEOS! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #1
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy VIDEOS!

Anyone have any Tammy vids to share...

I found a couple...

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ine+Tanasugarn
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #2
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation
Re: Tammy VIDEOS!

Thanks, Pockit (and thanks Vut for putting most of them up on You Tube for us)!

I'll try to take lots of photos while I am at Indian Wells with Tammy. Unfortunately, I have to leave for Japan on March 11, so I won't be there the entire tournament.

Stay tuned...

On behalf of Tammy, thanks to all Tammy fans for your continued support!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #3
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Tammy at India 2003 by ICOVER (jiro's webboard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyomSvg1_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs9vZlNQhBc
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:56 PM   #4
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 02:46 AM   #5
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Spotted this video of Tammy arriving back in Bangkok:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/spec...ports&cateid=7

Could anybody briefly interpret what Tammy said?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 11:01 PM   #6
Team WTAworld

G'day, Danker-san! Thanks for the video clip.Unfortunately, I'm not getting any volume, but I will try on another computer. I imagine she's saying, "Thank you so much. It's good to be home," and stuff like that!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #7
Team WTAworld

Homecoming Interview Translation

Thanks for your patience, everybody!

In the crowd--photographers are yelling, "Mom, please hug Tammy." "Smile, smile, smile!"
"Dad, please kiss Tammy's cheek!" Dad: "Is it going to be on the front page?" My dad, the joker...
Tammy: "1, 2, 3" and both her mom and my dad give her a kiss on each cheek.
Tammy and her mom flash victory signs at the videographer--it's cute to hear giggles coming from behind the camera!

Interview
Q: Is this homecoming different from the others?
A: Yes. I want to thank the airport officials and staff for the extra special welcome home. I'm very happy to be home and I will sleep really well tonight because it will be the first time in two months that I can sleep in my own bed!
Q: Do you have any message for the fans in Thailand who followed your greatest success so far in your career (via live TV coverage)?
A: I want to thank everyone for cheering me on and sending your strength and encouragement to me in Wimbledon. I did my best but Venus was so strong. I hope to further improve myself and have continued good results.
Q: Earlier this year, you said you want to go to Beijing, but your name was not on the Olympic announcement list. What are your on-going goals?
A: It's OK that I didn't make the Olympics. It is a bit of a shame that I didn't improve my rank in time to make the cut, but I'm very happy with my Wimbledon results. I think it is better to focus my training on the US Open and have even better results there.
Q: For dad, as Tammy's first coach, how long have you been waiting for this moment?
A: Since she was five! I'm very proud of Tammy and her independence and ability to take care of herself (alone on tour). She also listens respectfully to the advice from elders and I think she deserves praise for that. Losing (to Venus) is a normal thing but I am most impressed with her mental toughness. It was amazing!
Q: For mom, how do you feel about Tammy right now? Were you following her progress?
A: (Tammy)--She was coaching me from home. Mom: Yes, I told her that her angled shots are very good and that she should make her opponents run until they are tired out and then they will lose. I am very proud of her.
Tammy: Thank you all very much for coming.:bou nce:

Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #8
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: Homecoming Interview Translation

Thank you so much, Rose!

It's so great to see Tammy receive a warm welcome back home! She definitely deserved it!
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 08:41 AM   #9
Team WTAworld

Re: Homecoming Interview Translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
Thank you so much, Rose!

It's so great to see Tammy receive a warm welcome back home! She definitely deserved it!
Mai pen rai, ka! And I totally agree, but how soon will the home crowd turn on her if she resumes her streaky ways?

Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #10
country flag Rising Sun

Tennis star Tamarine Tanasugarn reveals her heart

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/spec...ports&cateid=7