Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #31
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
You know I have been looking for that footage of her on TRL for so long. Do you happen to have the video? I saw it on tv but I haven't seen it since. Thanks for posting it though

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #32
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сузи View Post
You know I have been looking for that footage of her on TRL for so long. Do you happen to have the video? I saw it on tv but I haven't seen it since. Thanks for posting it though
i don't have the video...i used an mv made by a fan on youtube to make a gif...before i saw the whole video on youtube i don't know what happen to it..if i happen to find it i'll tell you
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #33
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the videos of TRL in 2004 somewhere if anyone was interested
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 01:59 AM   #34
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
I have the videos of TRL in 2004 somewhere if anyone was interested
I'm interested.... thanx so much!!!!
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 03:07 AM   #35
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
I'm interested.... thanx so much!!!!
Theyre posted in the Videos thread
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #36
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Dan!

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #37
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

If someone is in the mood to make me a Mamilla's gif...

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 03:49 AM   #38
country flag jcshie

jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of jcshie has much to be proud of

jcshie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 07:05 AM   #39
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

Quote:
thanx sooo much!!! she caught the cold!!! lol her voice was funny!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 10:03 AM   #40
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
ZOMG this is so awesome Where is it from?
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 11:19 AM   #41
country flag ggorggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I got it from youtube

I have bigger one, I can look up 4 u if u want
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM   #42
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I think it's from Kremlin Cup last year
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 01:52 AM   #43
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Last edited by LizeT : Aug 5th, 2008 at 02:03 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #44
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

amazing gifs thanks...
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:20 AM   #45
LizeT