Some wallpapers of maria - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2008, 11:29 AM   #91
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all
Re: Some wallpapers of maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
She was really adorable back then, after Wimbledon, just look at the pictures.
I'm not saying she isn't still, but she's more and more like every other blond 23 year old American girl every day, which is also a good thing I hasten to add.

I feed three horses every day. One is 26, and needs it, one is four or five, and one is a bit older. The youngest one cannot tolerate the middle one having anything. I'm not sure whether it is inbuilt ritual starvation, or something he does deliberately.

My point is I could train the horses not to do it, and they are challenging me to do that, but I would rather they thought about it and reached their own conclusions.

I'm not saying being happy and willful and selfish is wrong, but who has time to deal with it? I'm a busy artist who needs the right mood, because what I feel comes out in the finished work. I really believe that. I don't get angry to paint, but well nourished, with a good idea, and the right tools I can do it. Same is with tennis I think.
the first one was actually from wimbledon last yr...
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM   #92
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
the first one was actually from wimbledon last yr...
Thanks.
Your point? I see yes, I prefer the first Wimbledon ones.
No I believe in God. When I pray, I say what I will do for God in return, instead of just asking for a big favour.
You probably find that hard to believe.
(I just want her money- not to spend on her, on her dog Duchess, who needs some urgent surgery.)
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #93
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
She was really adorable back then, after Wimbledon, just look at the pictures.

I'm not saying she isn't still, but she's more and more like every other blond 23 year old American girl every day, which is also a good thing I hasten to add.
As far as I remember Maria turned 21 this April.
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #94
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
As far as I remember Maria turned 21 this April.
O'k smarty pants, if you're so good at maths, if Maria and her friend Camilla both have laptop computers, and pay me $2,008 each month, including tax of 12%, an average of say $8.40 per hour for a $40 hour week, and earn $10 per hour, how much will they each owe me when Maria does turn 23 (starting from when she turned 20?
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #95
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God.
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #96
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naima. View Post

Oh my God.
Same thought here
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 03:11 AM   #97
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

soon begin the Olympics games...

Res: 1024 x 1280
Size: 531 Kb

Soon more Wallpics..

Old Jul 13th, 2008, 12:41 AM   #98
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

new one...

Res: 1280 x 1024
Size: 614 KB
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 10:08 PM   #99
country flag ricardo26

New

Size: 292 kb
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #100
country flag ricardo26

well tonight I did this wallpaper as support and confidence I have in it,
I hope maria soon heal the lesion in his shoulder..

come on Maria!!!
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #101
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

thanx ricardo26 she defnitely will I have faith in her
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #102
country flag ricardo26

you right ggorgg....
and well
US open Wallpics ..but without Maria this time..

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:47 AM   #103
country flag ricardo26

New One..

Tittle: "maria Dreams"

Size: 589 Kb
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:42 AM   #104
country flag ricardo26

new wallpics

Tittle: " Masha Beautiful 1 & 2 "

I see ya..
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:31 AM   #105
country flag ricardo26

new one...

Tittle: " generation of fans "

Res: 1600 x 1200
Size: 544 Kb