Lesley Kerkhove - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #16
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesley Kerkhove

I know alot of people were impressed at the Masters too - I didn't get to see her play here unfortunately - she didn't play Sunday.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #17
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
Lesley has the same ITF ranking as Arantxa had this time last year and Lesley is one year younger. Hope she can progress this year like Arantxa did last year.
Last time I saw Lesley play was in 2005, at age 13. She was a smart player then. But what I understand from the match reports in Australia she has developed her game and is now quite a big hitter. Smart and big hitter sounds promising. She's one of the few Dutch junior players who gives 100% for tennis.
She is a big hitter She hits the ball very nicely. I think the day I saw her, the forehand was more solid but she still hit the backhand very well. Can tell she was raw talent.

Just checked her site and it celebrates Arantxa's win

Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 07:05 PM   #18
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 09:44 AM   #19
country flag Dutch Women

Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light

Lesley doet deze week mee in Geldrop met een Henk Timmer toernooi:

1e r. L. Kerkhove (7) - J. Schoelink (Q) 6-2, 6-1
2e r. L. Kerkhove (7) - P. Burgmans (LL) 6-3, 6-0
kwart L. Kerkhove (7) - K. Bertens (3) 6-3, 6-4
halve L. Kerkhove (7) - L. van Riet (6) 6-3, 6-3 (van Riet versloeg Danielle Harmsen in de kwartfinale)

De finale wordt vanmiddag gespeeld tegen Quirine Lemoine (5)
Dutch Women is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Lesley

Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM   #21
country flag Tim de Misafan

Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all

Lemoine wint de finale vrij dik met 6-3, 6-2.
Tim de Misafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:37 AM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

ouch!

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #23
country flag Natash.

Lesley lost in the semis of a G1 tournament in Umag. Was seeded 3rd.
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

That's not too bad. She held up her seeding in any case.

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #25
country flag Natash.

Yes Lost to the 5th seed in the semis. I think the 5th seed had already beaten the 1st seed Romana Tabakova so not a bad loss.
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:35 PM   #26
country flag Dutch Women

Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light Dutch Women is a glorious beacon of light

Lesley verliest in de 2e ronde (na in de 1e ronde een bey te hebben gehad) van het G1 Toernooi "Beaulieu Sur Mer" met 3-6, 6-2, 3-6 van Mariya Malkhasyan (UKR). De Oekraïnse is de nummer 90 bij de junioren...
Dutch Women is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM   #27
country flag Natash.

Lost in the first round of Roland Garros Juniors.

But made the doubles final with Arantxa. Lost in a tough three setter though.
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #28
country flag Natash.

Made the SFs of a warmup tournament before Wimbledon. Big result there

Won her first round match at Wimbledon as well. Keep it up, Lesley!
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 02:29 AM   #29
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
Made the SFs of a warmup tournament before Wimbledon. Big result there

Won her first round match at Wimbledon as well. Keep it up, Lesley!
Yeah, she should have won that semi at Roehampton against Oudin too (I was there). Possible 3rd r match up against Oudin at Wimby.

Old Jul 1st, 2008, 03:14 AM   #30
country flag Natash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Yeah, she should have won that semi at Roehampton against Oudin too (I was there). Possible 3rd r match up against Oudin at Wimby.
What do you think of her game and potential?