Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #16
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Tereza is on fire! She beat top-seeded Urbancic easily, 62 61. In the semis she plays Zorica Petrov (#933; I've never heard of her). That's a winnable match for Tereza.

In her last four tournaments (all $10K's), Tereza has reached one final (Budva) and three SF's (Mostar, Torino and now Sarajevo). During that time she has only lost two sets (67 to Krstajic, ranked #348; and 46 to Quercia, #487). With the way she's playing it won't be long at all until Tereza starts playing the $25K's.

With this result, she'll re-enter the rankings around #735 right after Wimbledon. If she reaches the final, she'll be around #720.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2008, 06:27 AM   #17
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Tereza is on fire! She beat top-seeded Urbancic easily, 62 61. In the semis she plays Zorica Petrov (#933; I've never heard of her). That's a winnable match for Tereza.

In her last four tournaments (all $10K's), Tereza has reached one final (Budva) and three SF's (Mostar, Torino and now Sarajevo). During that time she has only lost two sets (67 to Krstajic, ranked #348; and 46 to Quercia, #487). With the way she's playing it won't be long at all until Tereza starts playing the $25K's.

With this result, she'll re-enter the rankings around #735 right after Wimbledon. If she reaches the final, she'll be around #720.
This girl could be for real, if you know what I mean. Of course, she's still on 10k's so it's very early for predictions, but her results seem promising - reminds me of a certain someone who played 10k's as an unranked player this time last year, and is a top150 player as we speek

Anyway, Tereza is 8th in the qualy list for 10k Cremona next week, but with the semis I think she'll get an SE if she decides to play. The question is, however, what energy will be left in her after 3 qualy rounds and two consecutive semis, which is like 11 matches in 2 weeks

Of course, good luck today Tereza
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 07:01 PM   #18
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Tereza beat Petrov. It shouldn't have been so close but at least she won; the score was 75 76. In the final she plays the #4 seed, Kajtazovic. If she wins, Tereza will re-enter the rankings at around #690.

Good luck, Tereza!
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #19
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Bravo Tereza!!
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 06:49 AM   #20
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tereza beat Petrov. It shouldn't have been so close but at least she won; the score was 75 76.
Well somebody has to take more than 2 games per set from her

Tereza rocks

Old Jun 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM   #21
country flag networthy

It wasn't even close: Tereza beat Kajtazovic 63 60 (#4 seed; ranked #614). First pro tournament for her. Our girl Tereza is good!

She's definitely ready to move up to the $25K's. But first she's playing next week's $10K in Italy. She got an SE into the MD (of course) and has an excellent draw. In the first round she plays Punzo, an unranked qualifier. If Tereza isn't too tired, she should be able to win that.

Last edited by networthy : Jun 29th, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 12:25 AM   #22
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

wow Amazing scores there, especially that she defeated also on fire Zorica Petrov How old is she ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 12:48 AM   #23
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
wow Amazing scores there, especially that she defeated also on fire Zorica Petrov How old is she ?
Tereza is 17 years old.
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #24
country flag ma re

Quote:
It wasn't even close: Tereza beat Kajtazovic 63 60 (#4 seed; ranked #614). First pro tournament for her. Our girl Tereza is good!

She's definitely ready to move up to the $25K's. But first she's playing next week's $10K in Italy. She got an SE into the MD (of course) and has an excellent draw. In the first round she plays Punzo, an unranked qualifier. If Tereza isn't too tired, she should be able to win that.

Well done Tereza!

She sure seems too good for 10k's, bageling all those girls. She should move to the next level pretty soon, but sometimes it's best when a player takes it's time to develop properly. So, no hurry, she's only 17.

Best of luck in the following weeks
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 08:35 AM   #25
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

Bravo Tereza!!!
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 09:49 AM   #26
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Who is her trainer now? I know Saša trained her before going back to K-Lina...
Anyway great results..Ajmo Tereza!
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #27
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
Who is her trainer now? I know Saša trained her before going back to K-Lina...
Anyway great results..Ajmo Tereza!
ITF site says "Juraj Dusparic And Martin Filipovic" so she seems to have 2 coaches.

Having a well organized team from the very beggining is great and looks like she has one. Good thing she can afford it also, which is rarely the case among Croatian kids starting off with tennis.

There's also a nice photo of her on the ITF site, she looks phisically strong but fit (from what you can tell by the photo). She's also quite a nice looking girl - kind of like Sharapova, but prettier Favorite surface - clay, current year win/loss record 15:4
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #28
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Teresa! Great result!
I heard about her first 4 years ago, people were saying that she is very talented!
So nice to see that it was true.
In the reports in newspapers "they" always write "pretty Tereza".
I would definitely like to see her pic!
Anyone has it?
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #29
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Bravo Teresa! Great result!
I heard about her first 4 years ago, people were saying that she is very talented!
So nice to see that it was true.
In the reports in newspapers "they" always write "pretty Tereza".
I would definitely like to see her pic!
Anyone has it?
This is the one I was talking about:
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/play...ayer=100042619

But this one is much better:
http://www.parentium.com/prva.asp?clanak=18616

And here she is with some classmates (on the right):
http://www.manero.hr/P1010254.JPG
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #30
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

She is cute...:love:
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote