From One Of Ana's Biggest Haters (yes, it's the same thread from GM): - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:23 PM   #1
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking From One Of Ana's Biggest Haters (yes, it's the same thread from GM):

I was told to post this here instead of GM.

I just want to congratulate her and apologize for my comments earlier. After reading her interview after the match, she sounds like a really sweet girl who finally realized her dream and I am glad for her.

Again, congratulations on winning the French Open and ascending to #1 in the world Ana, you deserve it after all the hard work you have put in this year.

to her fans, you guys must be over the moon. Again, sorry for my comments earlier. I just wanted Dinara to win so badly. Hope they meet in more Slam finals.
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #2
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From One Of Ana's Biggest Haters (yes, it's the same thread from GM):

This is nice. So much hate lately and now people come her to congratulate her and the fans.
That's well appreciated. Thanks

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM   #3
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

It shows a lot of maturity to be able to apologize and say congrats although you don't like or support her. Its a nice change from all the hate we've had to read lately. Thank you, and good luck to all your faves hopefully you'll get to experience what we are today.
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:48 PM   #4
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkie. View Post
It shows a lot of maturity to be able to apologize and say congrats although you don't like or support her. Its a nice change from all the hate we've had to read lately. Thank you, and good luck to all your faves hopefully you'll get to experience what we are today.
The only one with half a chance of that happening is Kvitova, but thanks anyway.
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:51 PM   #5
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty. View Post
The only one with half a chance of that happening is Kvitova, but thanks anyway.
Safarova could get her act together.
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #6
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkie. View Post
Safarova could get her act together.

I have resigned myself to the fact that Lucie will never even be Top30 again.

It's really a shame, because she is so talented. Just too stubborn out there.
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:26 AM   #7
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just want to congratulate her and apologize for my comments earlier. After reading her interview after the match, she sounds like a really sweet girl who finally realized her dream and I am glad for her.

Again, congratulations on winning the French Open and ascending to #1 in the world Ana, you deserve it after all the hard work you have put in this year.

to her fans, you guys must be over the moon. Again, sorry for my comments earlier. I just wanted Dinara to win so badly. Hope they meet in more Slam finals.
Apology accepted Lets move on
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #8
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aw, Greg, good on you
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:27 AM   #9
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Greg! I understand your reaction. We all overreacted in the past at some occassions. It's okay.
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #10
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

takes a big person to apologize on a board (where we can rake up your post and quote you lol) .....how big are you lol

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote