• Roland Garros 2008 • Let's go ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future
• Roland Garros 2008 • Let's go !

What do you expect from both Bondarenko sisters?
Who's going to Paris?

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Last edited by Sharapower8 : May 25th, 2008 at 03:21 PM.
Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2008, 07:10 PM   #2
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: • Roland Garros 2008 • Time is running out !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
Who's going to Paris?
Alona and Kateryna certainly going to go. unless the injury is so serious that alone will run out of play...
Why?
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:46 AM   #3
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
Who's going to Paris?
Are you?

As for your other question, it all depends on the draw of course, but I would expect Alona to do pretty well as long as she's 100% fit. Not so confident about Katya... she's had trouble winning two matches in a row lately, and she could face one of the top seeds early on. They'll probably play doubles as well, in which they should fare OK I guess. They've had an outstanding start to the year (AO and OGdF champions!), but have been less successful since then...
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:48 PM   #4
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to Roland Garros probably wednesday 28
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 05:12 PM   #5
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
I'm going to Roland Garros probably wednesday 28
Are new, lauraa00??? then: welcome!!!
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM   #6
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

No I'm not really new because since I saw Alona playing single and double matchs in Paris Indoor, I check her results and news but this is I think the first message that I post in Bondarenko's forum
In the beginning I'm a big fan of Lucie Safarova so you can see me often on her forum
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2008, 08:58 AM   #7
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

I will be there the 29 and 30

I stay the 31 and 1st as extra days to visit Paris, but I f I can get tickets....
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:49 PM   #8
country flag _AlbA_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
No I'm not really new because since I saw Alona playing single and double matchs in Paris Indoor, I check her results and news but this is I think the first message that I post in Bondarenko's forum
In the beginning I'm a big fan of Lucie Safarova so you can see me often on her forum
is that what I said because you had never seen post in the threads of the Bondarenko sisters.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 03:51 PM   #9
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
Are you?
I am . Can't wait anymore!
I'm pretty confident about Alona, I'm quite sure she'll make a good FO, and I hope so, for sure

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM   #10
country flag Sharapower8

Re: • Roland Garros 2008 • Let's go !

Alona is playing tomorrow on the 17th court at the second position ! Come on Alona

Old May 26th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #11
country flag Shein

Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice

3/6 0/6
What does mean?
Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #12
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #13
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

Petra is on good run, but Alona can do better than this scoreline, i'm wondering if she's still injured
Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag _AlbA_

I removed the desire to cheer up in doubles.for what?to put him back another 60?for that I step