-Poiree II Hooked on Graphics feat. Yana and Sean - - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #1
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
-Poiree II Hooked on Graphics feat. Yana and Sean -

Poiree's Graphics Thread

Currently 1 graphic per poster each day!

If the rule above is not followed, I will ignore your request.

Please specify all the details you want when requesting (text, type of colouring, etc..), because I won't redo your request.

When requesting wallpapers, just say who you want on the wallpaper, please do not post pics and make sure you state the size you need. I prefer choosing the pic for wallpapers myself. I usually don't do wallpapers with more than 2-3 people on it.

You can still ask me to resize avatars from my collections (but not the whole collection! Only the avatar you're planning to use)

Enjoy!

Requested collections/wallpapers:
-

Last edited by Poiree : Aug 31st, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
Poiree is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: -Poiree's Graphics Thread- vol2

Volume 1
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #3
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold

Hey poiree where did you find them caro pics ? I cant find them anywhere

SERENA & VENUS
tennis-jack is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag tennis-jack

tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold tennis-jack is a splendid one to behold

Its ok now poiree Ive found some

SERENA & VENUS
tennis-jack is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #5
country flag ChampLindsay

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of

Hey poiree:

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img001rp5.jpg
Ava please of this pic its for a friend, she is sweden fan and finally styled her dog!
Size:144x168 white border

thanks

I hope it's okay, that i requests here again
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed the image in 1st post.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

poiree, if you want me to copy requests you didn't do yet in here, let me know.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #8
country flag ChampLindsay

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo Tennis Fan View Post
Just noticed the image in 1st post.
It's awesome, isn't it gigi?

Btw Zamboni: I really like your banner looks pretty well!
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:35 PM   #9
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, it's poiree's magic.

Linda's banner is so original.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:51 PM   #10
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

my banner should be even cooler soon
and you don't want to know how much time and how many tries it took me to get the idea to work out
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #11
Petkorazzi

Old May 24th, 2008, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
poiree, if you want me to copy requests you didn't do yet in here, let me know.
it's fine no need for that!

I was wondering when you would realize the original thread needs to be closed
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM   #13
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute
Re: -Poiree's Graphics Thread 2-

Volume 2

Congrats
Demska is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #14
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHMpLNdsy View Post
Hey poiree:

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img001rp5.jpg
Ava please of this pic its for a friend, she is sweden fan and finally styled her dog!
Size:144x168 white border

thanks

I hope it's okay, that i requests here again
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:46 PM   #15
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: -Poiree's Graphics Thread 2-

banner please as the same size as my current one
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020709/sp2.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/109500...illiams300.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/890000...lliamss300.jpg
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/s...a-williams.jpg
http://www.theguycode.com/images/art...and_serena.jpg
http://www.monoli.com/tennis/france99/france9950.jpg

saying what's on my current banner, too lazy to type it

if it looks ugly, you can get rid of the 3rd and 4th ones
thanks girls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clip_image001.jpg (15.8 KB, 10 views)

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread