Maria avatars - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2008, 06:56 AM   #781
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:51 AM   #782
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

lovely work everyone
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:52 PM   #783
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 03:47 PM   #784
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Craig they are gorgeous very drool-worthy! I especially love 3,11&14!

Lovely work too Adal, the banners are my favourites!

Quote:
Katie i love youre stuff =)
Quote:
I could change my avy everydays whese these eye candies
Thankyou both very much!

Last edited by Katie. : May 23rd, 2008 at 03:57 PM.
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM   #785
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Can I keep one? Can I keep one?

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #786
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Old May 24th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #787
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post

Nice ones I love your avatar and the title above it

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #788
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

Maria 'bitch stare' Sharapova ♥ - I also love it and your avy too! and these new ones too! great job

*stolen*

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #789
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

I like the old school stuff! Good reps for Craiguee and Adal!
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #790
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

red dress avys

Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM   #791
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankie View Post
Nice ones I love your avatar and the title above it
Thankyou =) haha thanks again, I love the bitch stare she does

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamme View Post
Maria 'bitch stare' Sharapova ♥ - I also love it and your avy too! and these new ones too! great job

*stolen*
aww thankyou very much. And thanks again haha, I am glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
red dress avys
Those are amazing Joxy! Great pictures you used too
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #792
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 25th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #793
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Joxy, I think these are your best yet. I love them, they're so pretty.
Old May 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #794
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

thanks hun
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #795
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
This one is so cute !!

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote