The Gabriela Sabatini and Jana Novotna are Evil Cows from Hell Thread. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #1
country flag nelslus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold nelslus is a splendid one to behold
The Gabriela Sabatini and Jana Novotna are Evil Cows from Hell Thread.

Yes, indeed, I'd say it is about time to re-visit an old classic.

I say- BOTH Gaby and Jana are in need of a serious birching right about now- wouldn't you all? Then, peace can reign in BFTP-land once again.
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2008, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini and Jana Novotna are Evil Cows from Hell Thread.

Maybe, but even if it's some of a dogfight back there on that thread, it's kinda refreshing from the Steffi vs. Mónica who is the best neverending battle!
Do you remember Madonna's (an divorced and re-married American granny, I guess you know her) Music video tape? When Ali-G stops her music in the limo and asks her about Like a Virgin stuff? The way old Madge buffs and rolls her eyes at it it is similar to my reaction whenever I read againd about a line of the Graf=Seles debate
Maybe someone should start another competition thread about some players, kind of: Who has the fakest smile, Martina Hingis or Maria Sharapova?; or Who is the resident bitch of the WTA and how would you compare her to some oldies? Or Who is the girls favorite heartthrob, Conchita, Jana, Martina N or Pato Tarabini? What do you think?
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:03 PM   #3
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

If we are re-visiting an old classic, can we avoid the '91 RG QF, which for all accounts and purposes, I was told was a nightmare to watch (for us neutral spectators!)?
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:45 AM   #4
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
Yes, indeed, I'd say it is about time to re-visit an old classic.

I say- BOTH Gaby and Jana are in need of a serious birching right about now- wouldn't you all? Then, peace can reign in BFTP-land once again.
........it's only a matter of time before the rivalries between Krystle & Alexis (not to mention Sable) and Pam & Sue Ellen steal the limelight. After that we'll be back to Joan Crawford & Bette Davis again.

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote