Fed Cup 2008 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #91
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty. View Post
Thanks for the report, I'm glad you like Petra. We just love those lefties, don't we?
Some of them are awsome I'm glad she played today! But good to see that (for now at least) Petra isn't another headcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
It's nice to know Lucie wasn't as bad as she's been this year at least. Thanks for the report.
You welcome

Btw, Iveta was smiling today.. In the opening ceremony, and she laughed with Petra after the match

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM   #92
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

What a magnificient week-end!
Petra defeated Peer in her first Singles match.
Iveta scored her first Singles win since 2002.
Kveta/Iveta reunited again, successfull, Kveta showed who's the best Doubles player.

With Petra coming up, Iveta controlling her nerves and Kveta who is the Doubles force, things are looking good! With Nicole and Lucie, when they'll find their game again, it's going to be fun to watch!

See you next year in World Group!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 12:13 AM   #93
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Nice work, girls. Not many expected the CZE team getting ISR to their knees at home, not without Nicole. With Lucie not beleiving and Tzipi in form, it looked bleak for the Czechs after day one. Then came Iveta and played a dream of a match, followed by another one with Kveta on her side. Way to go Czechs! Congratulations to a well-deserved victory.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #94
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

well done girls!

*bby CHICHI Toaster*captain boyband*seggy*roussy*nacho*demers
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #95
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Czech team Great matches and they were also really nice.. Exept the fact that we lost,it was nice to have them here

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png

Last edited by justine schnyder : Apr 29th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:42 AM   #96
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

No idea how they won, but it feels so good. Now if only Vaidisova changed her mind and returned in the team.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #97
country flag iguales78

iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all iguales78 is a name known to all
Fed cup PIX

Here is a link to my pix:

http://picasaweb.google.com/fedcup20...lCzechRepublic
iguales78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #98
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of
Re: Fed cup PIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguales78 View Post
Thanks

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 09:20 AM   #99
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaris View Post
No idea how they won, but it feels so good. Now if only Vaidisova changed her mind and returned in the team.
yes, Vaidisova is a great player, and now like the Czech team will play in the elite group, she will be An asset for this team !!

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 07:40 AM   #100
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Fed cup PIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguales78 View Post
Here is a link to my pix:
Thx 4 the nice pics iguales . Much appreciated photographic coverage !
Old May 1st, 2008, 03:30 AM   #101
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Girls
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM   #102
country flag Yellow Moon

Next possible opponents for the CZE girls are: China, France, Argentina, Italy, Russia, Spain, or USA. FRA, ITA and ESP they played in recent years. Argentina may be the best wish to come true .
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:01 AM   #103
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelena_jankovic View Post
The best team for Peking would be Vladka Uhlirova and Kveta!
Just take a look at the rankings
Furthermore their styles would combine perfectly!!!
Vladka is a classic serve-and-volley-player with amazing reactionj at the net and Kveta has a lot of pow from the baseline
Plus, Kveta has amazing reactions at the net, too.
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote