Ana Ivanovic nominated for 2008 Women of Courage Award by the U.S. State Department - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM   #31
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic nominated for 2008 Women of Courage Award by the U.S. State Departme

Da, srpkinja sam. Zivim u Beogradu i studentkinja sam. Ne znam odakle ti ideja da me optuzis za lazno predstavljanje. Uostalom ti imas zastavu Ugande. Zaista neverovatno.

Do you still think I'm not Serbian?
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2008, 01:20 AM   #32
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic nominated for 2008 Women of Courage Award by the U.S. State Departme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocco80 View Post
Cocco rolls on to her back

thanks guys. we should definitely keep this as a chat thread.

nice post, but then it was followed by some terrible stuff such as
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
Your analysis is completelly misplaced , it is american government that completelly rejects responsability for anything they have done and they are not making excuses so why should I accept their meaningless rewards ???

i think it's obvious from my post that i am no friend of the hypicrisy of the american political establishment or why would i use "george abu guantánamo bush" otherwise? but as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. so, you are right about the hypocricy of the american government and occasionally they are also right about some stuff, though scarily, even more seldom than you

but since ana said she's proud of this nomonation you can as well fullfill your own promise and stop being a fan, i'm pretty sure most of her other fans won't complain

Last edited by azdaja : Apr 26th, 2008 at 01:27 AM.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM   #33
country flag MAXMAGNUS

MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light MAXMAGNUS is a glorious beacon of light

Just like Ezekiel said,its not an honor for a Serb.Its an insult.
The same State Depatrment bombed Yugoslavia 1999. and Ana was in Belgrade during that time,remember?
Because of that, these days its was very hard to find news about S.D.nominations in Serbian media.
Its very clear,its a political award.
Just look at the list of countries of nominees:Iraq,
Afganistan,Serbian province Kosovo,Somalia,Pakistan,Palestina..
In all those areas United states had military involvment.
And as always,they do the same dirty job-first they bomb the countrie,often by using depleted uranium,kill people and destroy their homes and after that they are giving awards to men and women who are helping their wounded,sick and homless countrymen.
Its filthiest hypocrisy,nothing else.
On the other hand,its easy to understand why Ana had to accept nomination,to be polite and to said its an honor for her,because she has experienced management team behind her who knows very vell the rules of international public relations.
But having in mind how sensitive this thing is,I hope they will handle it very carefully.

Ana is one of the purest persons in Serbia and in the world.
The last thing she needs is to get dirty with such shameful award.
MAXMAGNUS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote