Serena has a $55 million deal with Nike! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #1
country flag *W*
Registered 1

*W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of
Serena has a $55 million deal with Nike!

SERENA unveils NIKE’s 2008 Women’s line

Serena Williams helped to unveil Nike’s 2008 Women’s Fall Line in Venice, California Thursday. Nike brings a contemporary look for women to choose from with this line, which includes a range of colorful track shorts and jackets.

Serena was the perfect person to introduce the line. After all, she took her 5th Sony Ercisson title and the Family Circle Cup Title this month - plus she is said to have a $55 million dollar deal with Nike.

Last edited by *W* : Apr 25th, 2008 at 09:25 PM.
*W* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #2
country flag Beny

Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena has a $55 million dollar deal with Nike!

In like Dec. 2003 or I don´t know when exactly I read on the teletext of a Slovak TV that she has a 60 million $ deal with Nike.. so it's not that shocking news

Good for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
I'm so sad she hasn't won that fucking GS

Daniela Hantuchova - Kim Clijsters - Sam Stosur
Beny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #3
country flag southpaw58

southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of southpaw58 has much to be proud of
Re: Serena has a $55 million deal with Nike!

She is lookin GREAT!

Keep it going Serena.
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #4
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

lol her deal is worth more than that... but nice photos

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #5
country flag danieln1

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

She´s awesome and gorgeous!

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #6
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Yeah everyone knew it
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #7
country flag b_o_r

b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all

That means Nike picked up the 2-year option on her contract. Another 2 years of sh---y outfits.
b_o_r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #8
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute

Wtg Rena!! Nike girl. The face of a champion!! Great pics. Babygurl looking good!
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #9
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #10
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
That means Nike picked up the 2-year option on her contract. Another 2 years of sh---y outfits.
they prolly will pick it up.... but that doesnt mean they picked up the option yet... Serena's deal was 60 mil to begin with i think... so if they pick it up it'll go up...

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM   #11
country flag b_o_r

b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all b_o_r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisstar86 View Post
they prolly will pick it up.... but that doesnt mean they picked up the option yet... Serena's deal was 60 mil to begin with i think... so if they pick it up it'll go up...

Serena Williams Signs $55 Million Nike Sponsorship Deal
Serena Williams last week signed a five-year endorsement contract with Nike that includes the option of another three years. The deal could add up to a reported $55 million.

If the six-time Grand Slam champion meets performance-related bonuses over the full eight years, she could net close to the $55 million, according to reports. The contract includes royalties and performance bonuses for winning Grand Slam tournaments and reaching No. 1 in the rankings.

Nike had yet to determine the scope of Williams' sponsorship activities but will take input from the 21-year old tennis star on performance and active lifestyle products, including footwear, apparel and equipment, Dave Mingey, a Nike spokesperson said.

Williams' contract with Puma expired earlier this year.

http://promomagazine.com/news/market...liams_signs_2/
b_o_r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #12
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

I can't think of any one more deserving.
She put in the hard work and won her first tournament at the age of, what...4 ½ ?
Is a multi-Gramd Slam and Olympic Gold winner/holder.
A Holder of 4 consecutive Grand Slams titles (the Serena Slam).
A great 'comeback' player (ranked 81 and wins last years' AO).
And just won the Family Circle Cup, to show her renewed dedication to the game.
The Nike marketing Team did their work well.

Do your thang Serena!
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #13
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Does this make her more or less likely to win Roland Garros this year?
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #14
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Serena Williams Signs $55 Million Nike Sponsorship Deal
Serena Williams last week signed a five-year endorsement contract with Nike that includes the option of another three years. The deal could add up to a reported $55 million.

If the six-time Grand Slam champion meets performance-related bonuses over the full eight years, she could net close to the $55 million, according to reports. The contract includes royalties and performance bonuses for winning Grand Slam tournaments and reaching No. 1 in the rankings.

Nike had yet to determine the scope of Williams' sponsorship activities but will take input from the 21-year old tennis star on performance and active lifestyle products, including footwear, apparel and equipment, Dave Mingey, a Nike spokesperson said.

Williams' contract with Puma expired earlier this year.

http://promomagazine.com/news/market...liams_signs_2/
Is that old? did her contract wiyh Puma really just expire? and why do they put the candy on a string and dangle it infront of Serena like she's some little baby
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:50 PM   #15
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

oh that was written in 2003
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote