Golden Girl........rego thread - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:23 PM   #616
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Girl........rego thread

I would like to join also
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 02:14 AM   #617
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

may i join your group also..please...
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 01:53 PM   #618
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Hi! May I please join your group? I was able to talk to xan and he said I could. I'm the official smooth talker of the Maria Mafia. But I'm wondering what number should I put for my golden girl sig? are these two different groups?

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:06 PM   #619
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyute_shana View Post
Hi! May I please join your group? I was able to talk to xan and he said I could. I'm the official smooth talker of the Maria Mafia. But I'm wondering what number should I put for my golden girl sig? are these two different groups?
You just have to chose any number which is not chosed yet

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:04 PM   #620
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
You just have to chose any number which is not chosed yet
Thanks sharapower! Hey..are you the one whose making videos of Maria? That Sharapower?

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #621
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry ive been neglecting this thread lately

Those who want can pick your numbers and go with it....just post here and ill one day update the list
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #622
country flag kyute_shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
sorry ive been neglecting this thread lately

Those who want can pick your numbers and go with it....just post here and ill one day update the list
I see....thanks Dan23! how about 3194? Would that be fine?

-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #623
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks sharapower! Hey..are you the one whose making videos of Maria? That Sharapower?
Yes I am

Old Apr 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #624
country flag kyute_shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
Yes I am
Wow! those vids are amazing...I keep a copy of them actually..and I placed it in my PSP...

-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM   #625
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! those vids are amazing...I keep a copy of them actually..and I placed it in my PSP...
HIIIIIiiiiIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 02:31 AM   #626
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
~lollipop_girl~, why is it, everytime I go somewhere, you are already there? Do you not have a life?

By the way, did I ask you? Are you a Rabbitos or a Bulldogs fan? How about the Dragons? I think their new coach is great. Ever since Bruce Lee retired, I thought Jet Li has been great. I loved the movie, Crouching Hidden Tiger Dragon (臥虎藏龍) Wòhǔ Cánglóng)(Chow Yun-Fat,)too.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #627
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
~lollipop_girl~, why is it, everytime I go somewhere, you are already there? Do you not have a life?

By the way, did I ask you? Are you a Rabbitos or a Bulldogs fan? How about the Dragons? I think their new coach is great. Ever since Bruce Lee retired, I thought Jet Li has been great. I loved the movie, Crouching Hidden Tiger Dragon (臥虎藏龍) Wòhǔ Cánglóng)(Chow Yun-Fat,)too.
Thats funny considering I do usually go a week without coming on here at all, but no I don't have a life

Hate the Dogs and the Bunnys, Love the dragons.

(not discussing in this thread anymore coz its off topic )
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #628
country flag Sharapower8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
What's that?

Old May 16th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #629
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

how do i join fans of the golden girl... kinda new to WTA groups
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:07 AM   #630
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

I wanna join can I have the no. 4103?
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote