Date Kimiko Return! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2008, 01:06 PM   #1
country flag aerolike

aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice
Date Kimiko Return!

Date Kimiko(37y/o) was came back!
She will play doubles with Nara Kurumi in Gifu.She will three ITF tournements in Japan
and goal to play singles at All Japan tennis championship in November.
aerolike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #2
country flag aerolike

aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Translated by Auto translation system.
The fourth place world rank of the girl tennis that retired itself in November, 96, Kimiko Date (37 ) interviewed in Tokyo on 7th and I was active and expressed what I returned to in tour lower part meeting of the start, a double of kangaroo cup (Gifu) after an interval of 12 on 29th.) Not the tour that the world top gathers, I will aim for an all-Japan championship (November 9 or more, Tokyo) for the time being in future on the stage of the country. I advocate "young upbringing" as a purpose of this return, and the registration becomes "culm Kimiko Date".
  ◇   ◇
 While is regretted, retire itself at 26 years old; and 12 years. For the surprise return of the heroine who built 1:00 charges in the Japanese tennis world, the reporters more than 70 surrounded a coat. I marry the Michael culm of the racer in 01. It was a comeback interview that it changed registration to the Japanese association to "culm Kimiko Date".
 I "think that it is given the player whom I cannot manage in a match, a young player stimulation". The player who can fight in the world wants you to come out. In comparison with the boy that Kiyoshi Nishikiori of 18 years old accomplished tour first V in February, I was anxious about the future of the girl whom Ai Sugiyama of 32 years old pulled and volunteered for the part of copybook of young person upbringing.
 With an opportunity, it was "a dream match" of March 15 when it won 2 straight victories to Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf of Queen Hajime. I ran for half a year and confided it when the fresh sense that sprouted while I possessed it by an exercise of six a week day when I had not "felt it till now" was "convinced" of.
 The main battlefield becomes the country in fact. After, with a kangaroo cup, having made Nara Kumuri (the amount of large product roughly linked verse) and a double; Fukuoka international girl (change the each partner who is May 6 ~)→ Kurume-shi best amenity Cup (13th or more), and participate in a double.)
 There "can be the told things such as a part of men Tal, maintenance of the motivation, a way of the concentration". If it hears it, it answers that it is answered. I put the present target for the all-Japan championship by the singles while I carry a coach on a coat.
 Though "a case is different from other people, there do not be sometimes such a person". Thing or - that the rising shot that reached the fourth place world supports birth of "the second Date." After time of 12 years, the challenge that considered the world opens a curtain again.
aerolike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #3
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko's cheering thread .

She just won her first match in Gifu

67 61 63 against Tajima.
Go Kimiko .

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #4
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Kumiko plays Shuko Aoyama, next.

Shuko reached the finals of the prestigious All-Japan Indoors last month, upsetting Akiko Yonemura & Kumiko Iijima along the way, so it could potentially be a difficult match for Kimiko...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #5
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Kimiko wins this. This is SOOO exciting.!

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #6
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Kimiko's cheering thread .

She just won her first match in Gifu

67 61 63 against Tajima.
Go Kimiko .
Welcome back, Kimiko!! I want to see you back to WTA tour ASAP.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 05:17 AM   #7
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

She just won her Q2R!! 6-1, 3-6, 6-3.
Seems like she'll play Kaori next!?!?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 05:49 AM   #8
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

This is great Kimiko's showing the youngens who's boss. GL in your next match Kimiko!

My Youtube Channel
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #9
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Kimiko plays 5th seed Kaori Onishi (JPN) in the last round of qualies.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #10
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDDARVYDQA
A nice video of her vs Tajima

Old Apr 28th, 2008, 10:39 PM   #11
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on your comeback, Kimiko. I plan to follow everything!! A new fan, but am loving an "older" woman showing us she has it going on!
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 07:18 AM   #12
country flag -sugi-

This is amazing
A great win today over Fujiwara.
I think this comeback is going far better than she thought it was.

Old Apr 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #13
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerolike View Post
Translated by Auto translation system.
The fourth place world rank of the girl tennis that retired itself in November, 96, Kimiko Date (37 ) interviewed in Tokyo on 7th and I was active and expressed what I returned to in tour lower part meeting of the start, a double of kangaroo cup (Gifu) after an interval of 12 on 29th.) Not the tour that the world top gathers, I will aim for an all-Japan championship (November 9 or more, Tokyo) for the time being in future on the stage of the country. I advocate "young upbringing" as a purpose of this return, and the registration becomes "culm Kimiko Date".
  ◇   ◇
 While is regretted, retire itself at 26 years old; and 12 years. For the surprise return of the heroine who built 1:00 charges in the Japanese tennis world, the reporters more than 70 surrounded a coat. I marry the Michael culm of the racer in 01. It was a comeback interview that it changed registration to the Japanese association to "culm Kimiko Date".
 I "think that it is given the player whom I cannot manage in a match, a young player stimulation". The player who can fight in the world wants you to come out. In comparison with the boy that Kiyoshi Nishikiori of 18 years old accomplished tour first V in February, I was anxious about the future of the girl whom Ai Sugiyama of 32 years old pulled and volunteered for the part of copybook of young person upbringing.
 With an opportunity, it was "a dream match" of March 15 when it won 2 straight victories to Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf of Queen Hajime. I ran for half a year and confided it when the fresh sense that sprouted while I possessed it by an exercise of six a week day when I had not "felt it till now" was "convinced" of.
 The main battlefield becomes the country in fact. After, with a kangaroo cup, having made Nara Kumuri (the amount of large product roughly linked verse) and a double; Fukuoka international girl (change the each partner who is May 6 ~)→ Kurume-shi best amenity Cup (13th or more), and participate in a double.)
 There "can be the told things such as a part of men Tal, maintenance of the motivation, a way of the concentration". If it hears it, it answers that it is answered. I put the present target for the all-Japan championship by the singles while I carry a coach on a coat.
 Though "a case is different from other people, there do not be sometimes such a person". Thing or - that the rising shot that reached the fourth place world supports birth of "the second Date." After time of 12 years, the challenge that considered the world opens a curtain again.

Can you please give me the link to the original in Japanese?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 10:22 AM   #14
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Wow what a great win. Who is she playing next?

My Youtube Channel
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 11:11 AM   #15
country flag -sugi-

WC Aki Yamasoto.

Aki is a good junior player, ranked 30 or so and beat Surina De Beer in round one, which is a great win for her already.